Turkey on collision course with Greec...

Turkey on collision course with Greece, Cyprus

There are 27 comments on the ETruth.com story from Sep 16, 2011, titled Turkey on collision course with Greece, Cyprus. In it, ETruth.com reports that:

Cyprus' foreign minister said on Friday that the international community backs the island's plans to drill for oil and gas off its shores, despite Turkey's strong opposition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ETruth.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#21 Sep 18, 2011
el salvador wrote:
<quoted text>
karadag or montenegro ;)
yes karadag :)

Istanbul, Turkey

#22 Sep 18, 2011
el salvador wrote:
<quoted text>
i wish we rematch with them now, we can beat all of nations above , we were tired in in the begining of the 1900's but we are young,educated,ambitious,stron g etc right now.
82 selonika , 83 athena, 84 sofia, 85 belgrad ....:)

Istanbul, Turkey

#23 Sep 18, 2011
el salvador wrote:
<quoted text>
i wish we rematch with them now, we can beat all of nations above , we were tired in in the begining of the 1900's but we are young,educated,ambitious,stron g etc right now.
http://www.ishim.net/ishimj/4/03.pdf

Look at pictures ..
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#24 Sep 18, 2011
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.ishim.net/ishimj/4/03.pdf
Look at pictures ..
thanks Indian muslims,you believe or not i read a book and it says south africa jews helped financially to Ottoman during world war 1 reason is clear if ottoman was break down they would lost their market share in Turkey.
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#25 Sep 18, 2011
Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
82 selonika , 83 athena, 84 sofia, 85 belgrad ....:)
at least we can save muslim majority places in balkans and caucass
like western thrace,south bulgaria,sandzak etc.

Istanbul, Turkey

#26 Sep 18, 2011
el salvador wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks Indian muslims,you believe or not i read a book and it says south africa jews helped financially to Ottoman during world war 1 reason is clear if ottoman was break down they would lost their market share in Turkey.
possible..but '' alyans israilit cemiyeti '' betrayed Turks to establish an jewish state on Ottoman land.
Even some Turks betrayed us.
SAIF

Europe

#27 Sep 22, 2011
Greek hostility to turkey by israel.israel is the main fact to spread hostility across to midest and uro zone.if international community doesnt stop israel then israel will be a major threat to world.israel is backing greek turkey problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Noble Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shaleintelligence.com (Apr '14) Apr '14 Fmr Director of E... 1
News Israel-Cyprus Deal on Gas as Lebanon Refuses Ne... (Apr '12) May '13 Michael Kors Outlet 4
energy (Dec '12) Dec '12 tawha 1
News Russia's Novatek to bid for Cyprus exploration ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 cyprus 1
News Turkey on collision course with Greece, Cyprus (Oct '11) Oct '11 Shaunigothic 3
News First deep-water drilling permit issued for gul... (Mar '11) Mar '11 WeTheSheeple 140
News Noble to buy Rockies oil and gas fields for $494M (Jan '10) Jan '10 Bird 1
More from around the web