Navistar Announces ICT+ Engine Techno...

Navistar Announces ICT+ Engine Technology

There are 3 comments on the RV Business story from Jul 6, 2012, titled Navistar Announces ICT+ Engine Technology. In it, RV Business reports that:

Navistar International Corp. today announced that it will introduce its next generation clean engine solution - In-Cylinder Technology Plus - to meet 2010 U.S. Environmental Protection Agency emissions regulations and position the company to meet greenhouse gas rules in advance of 2014 and 2017 requirements.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RV Business.

Maverick_Man

Canada

#1 Jul 6, 2012
Its about time they annouced something. It also looks like their in cylinder direction has been working for them if it catapults them into 2014-2017 emissions and beyond!
Trucker2022

Glendale Heights, IL

#2 Jul 7, 2012
Adding the SCR to the EGR system to meet emissions standards early is great. They tried to do it without a system that can be easily bypassd (SCR) you have to give Navistar credit. The others were just sheep and did not like Navistar being innovative when they did not have the guts to try something else. I hope investors get behind Navistar and not the other manufactures that don't have any guts
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#3 Sep 18, 2012
..YES...Agree,here....(+)...eh ..yada u u..shalom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Navistar International Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DRS Technologies Wins $34 Million in New Contra... (Apr '08) Sep 24 FedUp 8
International 9300 (Nov '15) Nov '15 n5ifi 1
News General Motors Believed Ready to Announce Comme... (Jul '15) Jul '15 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
MISION Stuttering.. (Jun '15) Jun '15 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
long live (May '15) May '15 paul shykora arts 1
News Navistar's Strong Cash Should Drive Investment ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 SYYKORA PAUL arts 1
News Trucking to Disaster by Carl Icahn (Apr '14) Jun '14 JonD 2
More from around the web