.....THE KING's SPEECH ....
paul shykora

Calgary, Canada

#1 Feb 23, 2011
...THE KING's SPEECH Motion Picture was a ''flashback'' reminder of a ''retrograde'' experience into Me OWN chilhood / youth life...The life of a ..SEVERE-STUTTERER....tO ''ALL'' the Navistar-Worker's who have /know someone who ...stutterer's,here....
paul shykora

Calgary, Canada

#2 Feb 26, 2011
...more on dhis..later...thankyou....eh..
dHat Pawlo

Calgary, Canada

#3 Apr 11, 2011
paul shykora wrote:
...THE KING's SPEECH Motion Picture was a ''flashback'' reminder of a ''retrograde'' experience into Me OWN chilhood / youth life...The life of a ..SEVERE-STUTTERER....tO ''ALL'' the Navistar-Worker's who have /know someone who ...stutterer's,here....
...''YES''....
paul shykora calgary

Calgary, Canada

#4 May 4, 2011
paul shykora wrote:
...I's ''will-not'' give up on dhis MISSION,here...
srocstar

Calgary, Canada

#5 Jun 7, 2011
..your mission is true.
paul SHYKORA alberta

Calgary, Canada

#6 Jul 19, 2011
..WE WILL Not let it go....for the GOOD of the whole...
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#7 Nov 29, 2011
..LIKE Our beloved Navistar International Corporation...We will Not give-up,here....Onward...eh... yada u u
paul shykoraARTs

Calgary, Canada

#8 Jul 13, 2012
paul shykora arts wrote:
..LIKE Our beloved Navistar International Corporation...We will Not give-up,here....Onward...eh... yada u u
...yes....for our children,too,here...eh..(+)...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Navistar International Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
International 9300 (Nov '15) Nov '15 n5ifi 1
News General Motors Believed Ready to Announce Comme... (Jul '15) Jul '15 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
MISION Stuttering.. (Jun '15) Jun '15 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
long live (May '15) May '15 paul shykora arts 1
News Navistar's Strong Cash Should Drive Investment ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 SYYKORA PAUL arts 1
News Trucking to Disaster by Carl Icahn (Apr '14) Jun '14 JonD 2
..FARMER..is..GOD,..not... (Jun '13) Jun '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 7
More from around the web