Real estate sale boosts Nash Finch Q4

There are 4 comments on the Bizjournals story from Mar 1, 2008, titled Real estate sale boosts Nash Finch Q4. In it, Bizjournals reports that:

Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal - by Carissa Wyant Staff Writer Nash Finch Co. via Bizjournals

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bizjournals.

bubba

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 Mar 21, 2008
Did Lima get sold or is it in the process of getting sold.
whitee

West Chester, OH

#2 Apr 13, 2008
Why do you ask that? Lima has not been sold as of 4.14.08, is it in the process of being sold??
slick

Mitchell, SD

#3 May 14, 2008
I've heard the whole nash finch operation is for sale
whitee

Lima, OH

#4 May 29, 2008
Who would buy it? It is so poorly managed I would not pay any amount of money to get it on the action.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NashFinch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nash Finch faces ethics charges over shuttered ... (Mar '10) Jan '11 Justice 2
News Nash Fish subsidiary to reopen South Indiana wa... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Subsa Dairy 11
News Nash Finch shares up 8 percent on strong earnin... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Zbierski 1
News Shift at supermarket shows shoppers cooking at ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 none 1
News Nash Finch voluntarily recalls peanut items (Feb '09) Feb '09 I know nuttin 2
News Borders names new chief (Jan '09) Jan '09 Marcia Palmer 1
News Nash Finch To Expand Its Distribution Network S... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Cassandrean Bethea 1
More from around the web