Federal suit against county over depu...

Federal suit against county over deputy killing his wife can go forward

There are 1 comment on the Enlace story from Oct 24, 2010, titled Federal suit against county over deputy killing his wife can go forward. In it, Enlace reports that:

Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 9 p.m. / Courtesy of Jim and Kay Maxwell Lowell Bruce and his wife, Kristin Maxwell-Bruce, four days before he killed her in December 2006.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Enlace.

Rick

Encinitas, CA

#1 Nov 6, 2010
Mr Maxwell should not only sue the sheriff dept but also sue the deputies personally ,. Here in Alpine it is common knowledge that the sheriffs act much like Wyatt Earp and demand respect from the citzens. I belive this is why they treated Mr.Maxwell the way they did, they abuse their athority. I know that for a fact. Just come by starbucks in the morining their all there chit-chating and talking and joking on our tax dollars you say something to them and they get very offensive.(I know I have said something). Please Mr. Maxwell i wish you well and am very sad for your loss.But the Sheriff Dept and the deputys should be held accountable, We would as citzens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maxwell Technologies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Frontier Communications Technician Allegedly Be... (Jun '11) Aug '12 BUB 19
News Rain, storm, flooding (Dec '10) Dec '10 Victorville City ... 1
News Tiburon mother-daughter team raise $50,000 in c... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Celia 2
News The key to hybrids: Ultracapacitors? (Jun '07) Jun '07 Marlo Schouten 2
More from around the web