Ohio jobs chief Kvamme injured in motocross crash | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Gov. John Kasich's director of job creation was injured this morning when he crashed at a motocross track near Newark, according to a source in the administration.
Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Apr 11, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kasichhater

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

too bad he didnt die and took kasich with him!
punk with teeth

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

How fast was he going? The speed of business?
Hang In There

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Mark, So sorry to hear about this. Hang in there, man. We really need you and all your marvelous gifts here in Ohio.
---ZZZ---

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Come on folks. I abhor SB 5 and many things the Governor is doing but finding glee in an accident of this type is over the line in my opinion. Civility when it comes to someone's pain and suffering is a must in an orderly society.
If you want to keep it in the political realm I would be thrilled if we could change the current administration and associated minions. This is coming from a life-long registered Republican. I am also an educator.
Fuegofoe

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

kasichhater wrote:
Totally out of line. I do not support Kasich or the majority of his policies, but you can't wish him or the people that work for him harm!
Oh NO

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

They transported him to a unionized hospital! Oh, the catastrophe! I hope he knows they aren't working for merit pay yet!
Oh NO

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Oh well. He could always go on Celebrity Apprentice and act like Gary Busey; another motorcycle enthusiest who is against wearing helmets.

I didn't say Kvamme was against helmets.
Sterling Silver

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Oh well, so much for the cheap help. His $1 salary just turned into hundred of thousands of dollars of medical bills the taxpayers will be picking up.
FBO

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

I knew I liked that guy. Get Well Soon!

Motorcycle people are good people.
FBO

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

You Ohio tools with these comments....wadaphuc?
Tea Party Patriot

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Well I guess he already started to create jobs for the EMT and soon he will stimulate our state economy!!!
no know

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

understand kasich and the gop are personally attacking the teachers, police, fire and their families. what would you do or say if someone was attacking your well-being?
Fuegofoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally out of line. I do not support Kasich or the majority of his policies, but you can't wish him or the people that work for him harm!
Eric

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

sorry for the injuries and I hope he gets well soon.
I am impressed he is actually here in Ohio!
Fred

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

kasichhater wrote:
If you going to slam someone please be advised it's "take" not "took." I would say buy an English text, but I am sure you would not be able to read it.
scooby snacks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Looks like his karma got run over by Kasucks dogma.
The Truth

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

kasichhater wrote:
Get over it! You lost! I hope you choke on your BF's penis!
Kasuck Hater

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Heck with him and kasuck. They are ruining millions of lives in Ohio, so there is no sympathy for him. Too bad it wasnt kasuck. Go back to California loser
Fred

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

People that write this sort of crap are really upset in the outcome of their own lives. Either they were too stupid or lacked the displine to acheive a bachelors degree in college. So now they work some sort of dead-end job with union protection making the same as the more educated folks and they can't seem to understand that we can't pay a lunch lady in a school $20 per hour, or a bus driver $25 per hour.

All you SB5 supporters I would say read the state budget and revenue projections FOR YOURSELF, but I am assured because of your lack of higher education you would not be able to even understand what you don't understand. YOUR STUPID AND CLUELESS.

I worked very hard educating myself to the PhD level and I am sick and tired of people comparing my views to some high school graduate that has never even tried to better themselves with a 100 level class.

Buy an ECON 200 text and spend 6 months reading and understanding it before you post your lame reply. Ignorance will forever govern the stupid....
Cee Bee

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

Judged:

I want to know how maney of you people have fought for the FREEDOM of this country? Well i did and you take our freedom away from us as teachers, police, firefighters and state workers. I will look this idiot background up i will bet you that he was connected to WALL STREET.
Fred

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

Judged:

No connection to Wall Street. Just living in the real word where if you have that southern' draw combined with the hick apperance you are not EVER going to be hired by a majority of HR people above the Tenn. border. I have reviewed over 200 interviews of a fulfillment operation in SW Kentucky and 80% of the people through the door were morons. Bringing thier illegitame kids, showing up drunk, and over 30% testing for dope use.

That said to all you SB5 idiots go back to school....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••