100th running of the Dipsea Race: Com...

100th running of the Dipsea Race: Complete results

There are 4 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jun 13, 2010, titled 100th running of the Dipsea Race: Complete results. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Complete results, pending future confirmation due to improper attachment of the timing pad: BLACK SHIRTS Top 35 finishers 1 Reilly Johnson 49:16 2 Melody Schultz 49:23 3 Roy Rivers 50:12 4 Alexander Varner 50:38 5 Greg Wilson 51:17 6 Mark McManus 51:19 7 Hans Schmid 51:23 8 Cliff Lentz 51:32 9 John Lawson 52:02 10 Steve Stephens 52:25 11 Don ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

Ted Jacobson

Sonoma, CA

#1 Jun 13, 2010
Handicap system flawed.
Scratch runners don't have a
chance. Haven't won for 44 years. It's a travesty; also
unfair.
Ken

San Francisco, CA

#2 Jun 14, 2010
Why is it unfair? Scratch runners already know the rules going in; or, are you saying that the fastest runners are being fooled into racing Dipsea?

Weird! And LOL!
Ken

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jun 14, 2010
Also, the far more difficult race was run the day before, the Xterra Half Marathon in the Headlands. Talk about a difficult course! Try racing up Hill 88 from Tennessee Valley and that climb is your 11th mile.

OMG!

“ Walking a strait circle”

Since: May 09

novato

#4 Jun 15, 2010
O.K. ENOUGH WITH THE FRICKIN DIPSH!T RACE !!!I am sure it is a fun event but what ? 4 or is it 5 articles ? Congrats to the winners , better luck next year for everyone else now GET OVER IT I.J.!!!This is not the Olympics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Mueller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redlands Tea Party Patriots rally in downtown (Apr '12) May '12 Ali Kalhid 6
News Good Samaritan Stabbed By Hitchhikers In Albuqu... (Nov '11) Nov '11 WorkingStiff 2
News Paul Mueller suspends dividend, cites economy (Jul '09) Jul '10 Watching the show 3
News Report: Springfield manufacturer sends entire p... (Dec '09) Dec '09 oooppps 1
News Sartorius Stedim Biotech Signs Cooperation And ... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Supervisor in shame 1
News Money Coming to Help Laid-Off Workers... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Concerned Employee 6
News OTC to open employee health clinic on its main ... (Jun '07) Jun '07 BostonRock 1
More from around the web