Time to drain Wall Street bonus pool?

Time to drain Wall Street bonus pool?

There are 5 comments on the CNN story from Nov 5, 2009, titled Time to drain Wall Street bonus pool?. In it, CNN reports that:

Does Ben Bernanke hold the key on runaway pay? Goldman shares have bounced as trading profits have soared.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Since: Sep 07

Oak Park, MI

#1 Nov 5, 2009
Yes, the bonuses should be banned, because they give executives incentive to be too 'loose' with their companies in hopes of getting more in bonuses in the future.
They should be paid a FLAT SALARY, of at most 5 million dollars. Hell, for 5 mil, I could live the REST OF MY LIFE on that, to be honest, while still indulging my 'computer equipment' jones.
ABN Ortiz

Naperville, IL

#2 Nov 5, 2009
The government should give wall street, public impailment!
Sarah

Redondo Beach, CA

#4 Nov 6, 2009
Drain that cesspool and throw the bums in jail! Goldman Sachs is a criminal enterprise!

That's our tax money, after all!

In a military crisis, we ask our brave soldiers to give their lives. In a financial crisis, we should ask our filthy rich thieves to give their money. Rather, we should claw it back from those two-legged dogs.

Burn Gordon Gekko in effigy!
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#5 Nov 6, 2009
I think poor people should be eliminated. They are the problem, not the rich. The rich employ millions of Americans so we can work toward our dreams. The poor just bring our nation down. I think any American adult who does not earn over $10,000 a year should be deported to Kenya.
ABN Ortiz

Naperville, IL

#6 Nov 6, 2009
Curtis Lowe wrote:
I think poor people should be eliminated. They are the problem, not the rich. The rich employ millions of Americans so we can work toward our dreams. The poor just bring our nation down. I think any American adult who does not earn over $10,000 a year should be deported to Kenya.
People like you need public impailment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan Stanley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wall Street has made Hillary Clinton a millionaire (Oct '15) Apr '17 okimar 20
News Uber and Lyft are demolishing New York City tax... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Pak Sabaruddin 1
News Wall Street scrambles as Lehman files for Ch. 1... (Sep '08) Dec '15 Hasterts male hooker 12
News Morgan Stanley CEO says bankers' bad judgment w... (May '14) Apr '15 swedenforever 5
News China's Sinopec 1H Earnings Climb 24% as Refini... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Snowflake 1
News Morgan Stanley Now #69 Largest Company, Surpass... (Aug '13) Aug '13 comrade zsolt sass 1
News China Business Confidence Falls; China Aims to ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The CCP is DYING 1
More from around the web