Morgan Stanley Cuts 1,000 Mortgage Jobs

Morgan Stanley Cuts 1,000 Mortgage Jobs

There are 1 comment on the ABC 33/40 story from Feb 13, 2008, titled Morgan Stanley Cuts 1,000 Mortgage Jobs. In it, ABC 33/40 reports that:

“Given the continued dislocation in the mortgage markets, we have restructured our residential mortgage business to ensure we are appropriately positioned for the environment going forward”

Morgan Stanley on Wednesday said it will cut 1,000 jobs as the nation's second-largest investment bank trims its residential mortgage operations amid the continued deterioration of the mortgage markets.The New ... via ABC 33/40

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 33/40.

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Feb 14, 2008
Does me walking away from my home have anything to do with this ?? SCREW THE BANKS !! WALK AWAY !!! I love living 5 months Mortgage free in my home !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan Stanley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wall Street scrambles as Lehman files for Ch. 1... (Sep '08) Nov 3 YuIDIOTRACEMAKEWO... 15
News Wall Street has made Hillary Clinton a millionaire Oct '15 private guy 11
News Morgan Stanley CEO says bankers' bad judgment w... (May '14) Apr '15 swedenforever 5
News China's Sinopec 1H Earnings Climb 24% as Refini... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Snowflake 1
News Morgan Stanley Now #69 Largest Company, Surpass... (Aug '13) Aug '13 comrade zsolt sass 1
News China Business Confidence Falls; China Aims to ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The CCP is DYING 1
News Citigroup Awards EO Corbat $11.5 Million After ... (Feb '13) Mar '13 nevermind12345 4
More from around the web