DealBook: Banking Giants Get Nod From...

DealBook: Banking Giants Get Nod From China

There are 4 comments on the The New York Times story from Jan 7, 2011, titled DealBook: Banking Giants Get Nod From China. In it, The New York Times reports that:

JPMorgan Chase and Morgan Stanley said on Friday that they had each won approval from Chinese regulators to form joint ventures in the country, a move that will give them greater access to the fast-growing domestic capital market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New York Times.

Rico

Guatemala City, Guatemala

#1 Jan 7, 2011
Chase and Stanley think they have just opened-up the greatest pot of gold on earth, what they don't understand is that China is more than their match, China will use these banksters untill they are no more...

yernogoood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#2 Jan 7, 2011
Oh good grief.
john

Calgary, Canada

#3 Jan 7, 2011
i know the world does not trust Americans and i hope China takes them out and the American Banks become bankrupt. china knows that the American banks can not be trusted.
china is giving the American banks an opportunity to make lots of money and Just like America there is no favors and the price will be paid for the greed of the American banks
I hope China leads the greedy American banks to the slaughter house
THE TRUTH

New York, NY

#4 Jan 8, 2011
In China, fraudsters like Bernie Madeoff would be taken out and shot. It wont bring the money back of course, but still, he'd be shot as routine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan Stanley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Uber and Lyft are demolishing New York City tax... Oct '16 Pak Sabaruddin 1
News Wall Street has made Hillary Clinton a millionaire (Oct '15) Sep '16 Ebenezer Scrooge 17
News Wall Street scrambles as Lehman files for Ch. 1... (Sep '08) Dec '15 Hasterts male hooker 12
News Morgan Stanley CEO says bankers' bad judgment w... (May '14) Apr '15 swedenforever 5
News China's Sinopec 1H Earnings Climb 24% as Refini... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Snowflake 1
News Morgan Stanley Now #69 Largest Company, Surpass... (Aug '13) Aug '13 comrade zsolt sass 1
News China Business Confidence Falls; China Aims to ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The CCP is DYING 1
More from around the web