US STOCKS-Wall St climbs on health bi...

US STOCKS-Wall St climbs on health bill; Nasdaq at 15-month high

There are 21 comments on the www.reuters.com story from Dec 21, 2009, titled US STOCKS-Wall St climbs on health bill; Nasdaq at 15-month high . In it, www.reuters.com reports that:

Healthcare stocks rose after a bill to overhaul the U.S. healthcare system, which is perceived as less damaging to industry profits than expected, passed a crucial test in the U.S. Senate early Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.reuters.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
crazy ox3thongy

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#2 Dec 21, 2009
stooooox pills!:)

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#3 Dec 21, 2009
crazy ox3thongy wrote:
stooooox pills!:)
if that means, bullshit ... then i agree!
stoooooooooopix pills

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#4 Dec 21, 2009
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
if that means, bullshit ... then i agree!
U AgreeDc?:-ooooooooh, this song is good?
Truth Be Known

University Place, WA

#5 Dec 21, 2009
The stocks will crash once we begin having to pay for this insane budget buster.
This bill is a disaster for America and may even spark a civil war once it is shoved into place. The American people don't want it.
stoooooooooopix pills

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#6 Dec 21, 2009
Truth Be Known wrote:
The stocks will crash once we begin having to pay for this insane budget buster.
This bill is a disaster for America and may even spark a civil war once it is shoved into place. The American people don't want it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
u don't vote?:)
stoooooooooopix pills

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#7 Dec 21, 2009

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#8 Dec 21, 2009
Truth Be Known wrote:
All it is, is the insurance stocks and the pharm's that are giving kick back to oddoodle and his merry tax cheats. Remember if all members of government paid back taxes it would be over a 100 billion..........maybe all of us should quit paying.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#9 Dec 21, 2009
Truth Be Known wrote:
You wacky lying neo-conservatives have SO missed the boat.

Keep on deluding yourself with your lies, hate, economic superstition, self deception, and phony self-victimization.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#10 Dec 21, 2009
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>All it is, is the insurance stocks and the pharm's that are giving kick back to oddoodle and his merry tax cheats. Remember if all members of government paid back taxes it would be over a 100 billion..........maybe all of us should quit paying.
If only the entire GOP weren't owned by special interests; they might have voted for the plan, and there would be no need for kickbacks and side-deals.

Who do you mean who havn't paid their taxes?

“Snooze you lose”

Since: Mar 07

Sunnyvale, CA

#11 Dec 21, 2009
Truth Be Known wrote:
Go ahead and stay out of this bullish stock market then. Put your money where your mouth is. Buy some gold or something.
You're stubborn enough. Do it! Sell Mortimer, sell!
Lone Wolf

Vinaros, Spain

#13 Dec 22, 2009
what goes up comes crashing down..........

wall street gets rich..........

main street gets poor..........
whites only

Lawrenceville, GA

#14 Dec 22, 2009
The democrats added a new tax only on white people to help pay for the new health care bill. It's a tax on tanning salon sessions. That's a white only tax for certain.
bush

Bradenton, FL

#15 Dec 22, 2009
Wall street rises when it is gonna get more money, meaning that money has to come from somewhere. This bill will just cause more hardships on working America. The poor and rich will once again make out like fat rats.

You're destroying America on purpose--for the sake of your one world gov, but you will just cause wars across the world.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#18 Dec 22, 2009
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
If only the entire GOP weren't owned by special interests; they might have voted for the plan, and there would be no need for kickbacks and side-deals.
Federal employees fail to pay over $3 billion in taxes.- Baltimore ...But the fact they don't pay and owe is true. I know what happened in a lot of these cases. The government employees were ... they may have if they don't pay their income taxes. As ...

usa

#19 Dec 22, 2009
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
and the dems shun special interests, right?

the gop's got NOTHING on you! read some of your posts, billy ... you'll amaze yourself with how unbelievable stupid, ill-informed, arrogant, hateful, hypocritical and prejudiced you really are...

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#20 Dec 22, 2009
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
and the dems shun special interests, right?
the gop's got NOTHING on you! read some of your posts, billy ... you'll amaze yourself with how unbelievable stupid, ill-informed, arrogant, hateful, hypocritical and prejudiced you really are...
Keyword: OWNED.

usa

#21 Dec 22, 2009
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Keyword: OWNED.
keyword, my ass, billy!
your side is JUST as bad as their side.

only a total moron denies that.
stooopix pricelesssy

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#23 Dec 22, 2009
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
keyword, my ass, billy!
wow, y u mad @ bil ?:) he just a Editur?:-oooooo

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#24 Dec 22, 2009
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
keyword, my ass, billy!
No, they are bad, just not as bad, not as turned against the American people.
stooopix pricelesss

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#25 Dec 22, 2009
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they are bad, just not as bad, not as turned against the American people.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Timothy_Gei...

he madoff tis pic :-oooooooooo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan Stanley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Uber and Lyft are demolishing New York City tax... Oct '16 Pak Sabaruddin 1
News Wall Street has made Hillary Clinton a millionaire (Oct '15) Sep '16 Ebenezer Scrooge 17
News Wall Street scrambles as Lehman files for Ch. 1... (Sep '08) Dec '15 Hasterts male hooker 12
News Morgan Stanley CEO says bankers' bad judgment w... (May '14) Apr '15 swedenforever 5
News China's Sinopec 1H Earnings Climb 24% as Refini... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Snowflake 1
News Morgan Stanley Now #69 Largest Company, Surpass... (Aug '13) Aug '13 comrade zsolt sass 1
News China Business Confidence Falls; China Aims to ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 The CCP is DYING 1
More from around the web