Find ways to be self-sufficient regar...

Find ways to be self-sufficient regarding petroleum products

There are 3 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 14, 2008, titled Find ways to be self-sufficient regarding petroleum products. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Fuel prices have been escalating for the past few months causing inflation to rise, as well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Aginghippie

Albertville, AL

#1 Jul 14, 2008
Yeah. Biofuels. A brilliant solution. We can spend the money we "save" by using biofuels on higher food prices. Good logic there. Unreal.
Berks_Iraq_Vet

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2 Jul 14, 2008
Once affordable alternatives are available, I will.
Looked into a wind turbine to power my home. Have the location and acreage. Just don't have $15,000 to do it.
The Lib Terminator

Pittston, PA

#3 Jul 14, 2008
Dear M & P Shyam,

That's part of it.

The other part is that this gives us an opportunity to get after Congress to allow Americans to get energy that has already been discovered.

You see, the Democrat Controlled Congress, Democrats are the evil ones here trying to make Americans suffer by causeing the price of energy to go sky hi to make a political point, are refusing to relieve the suffering of ordinary hard working Americans. They have caused the price of oil to go sky hi by denying Americans the right to get oil and other energy supplies that we clearly do have here in America.

So, I thank you for the opportunity to educate you on the whole picture of how the Democrat party has caused the hi prices of oil and all energy supplies.

The fact is, here in American we do have more energy. We need energy. The Democrat party is stopping the Americans from getting and using this energy. This is what is causing our energy supplies to diminish and the prices of all energy to go sky hi.

As you know, today the President of the United States, George W. Bush, has announced that he has lifted the executive order against drilling for more oil we do have.

I urge you as concerned citizens you seem to be, to contact your congressmen and urge them to lift there embargo against getting all the energy sources that we do clearly have in America. That of course means oil, but also, natural gas, coal, and Nuclear Power. We need all sources to break the back of foreign cartels and to make American truly energy independent.

Contact your congressmen today. Urge them to stop the embargo against the energy the we have and need.

We need energy.

We have energy.

DRILL HERE!

DRILL NOW!

PAY LESS!

For Cross, Gun & Oil

Terminating liberals at will

liberalismisasin.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monsanto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GMO critics protest at Monsanto meeting; resolu... (Jan '14) Jan '17 Yidfellas v USA 17
Bijna rond (Aug '16) Aug '16 pardon 1
News High-stakes fight over soybeans at high court (Feb '13) Aug '16 Disclose toxins 2
News Monsanto Co. (MON) Upgraded to "Strong-Buy" by ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 OPERATION GLADIO 1
Corrupted IT practices by Monsanto (Jul '16) Jul '16 Michaels 1
Bayer verkoopt onderdeel. (Jun '16) Jun '16 pardon 1
Baas Bayer (May '16) May '16 pardon 1
More from around the web