3 dividend stocks for a mixed-up market

3 dividend stocks for a mixed-up market

There are 3 comments on the MSN Money story from Sep 12, 2011, titled 3 dividend stocks for a mixed-up market. In it, MSN Money reports that:

August was agonizing, to say the least. The volatility-laden indexes have scared the heck out of investors, and now everyone is asking the same question: What am I supposed to buy now? Well, one option is to follow Warren Buffett into banking stocks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSN Money.

Lyme, NH

#1 Sep 13, 2011
Has Philip Morris Int. increased their dividend yet?

Eatontown, NJ

#2 Sep 13, 2011
no to pm. tommorrow? i would need 5 billion to get buffets deal. 6 percent and shares at seven when stock goes higher. when euro has mayhem i'm buyiny (tot) all the way down. soc gen selling i think.

Eatontown, NJ

#3 Sep 14, 2011
total hit 43.20's and bounced. pump and dump with french banks? buying carefully on four or five point moves. at seven percent yield that might not happen. pm's the best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altria Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California raises smoking age to 21, tightens v... Jul '16 Wow 7
Market sentiment (Feb '14) Jul '16 Mugs mahone 6
News Altria Group: An Attractive Investment (Apr '14) Jul '16 Mugs mahone 2
News Judge Criticizes Tobacco Lawyers' 'Ridiculous' ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 well 1
News Better economy has smokers buying more Marlboros (Aug '15) Aug '15 Thinker 4
News Altriaa s Profit Rises on Higher Marlboro Price... (Jan '11) Apr '15 Long Darby 2
News 15 years later, tobacco giants fight legal batt... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Your Ex 4
More from around the web