Altria: Smoking is addictive

Altria: Smoking is addictive

There are 3 comments on the WSLS-TV Roanoke story from May 19, 2011, titled Altria: Smoking is addictive. In it, WSLS-TV Roanoke reports that:

The top executive of tobacco giant Altria Group Inc. told shareholders Thursday that smoking is addictive and can be very difficult to quit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSLS-TV Roanoke.

just candid

AOL

#1 May 21, 2011
While he proclames how much good his co does in warning about tobacco use ect., he keeps right on making killer products. At the same time he's going blaw,blaw blaw he's laughing all the way to the bank. People like that should be tried in a court of law then disposed of the same way as society has disposed of killers & mass murders in the past.
Jeff K

Midlothian, VA

#2 May 22, 2011
Smoking is addictive? Oh wow!

Something about Dick Tracy, a squad car and a guy named Sherlock comes to mind.
just candid

AOL

#3 May 22, 2011
Jeff K wrote:
Smoking is addictive? Oh wow!
Something about Dick Tracy, a squad car and a guy named Sherlock comes to mind.
Hang lose a moment please. Let me check my wrist coder on that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altria Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California raises smoking age to 21, tightens v... May '16 Setton U Strait 2
News Judge Criticizes Tobacco Lawyers' 'Ridiculous' ... Feb '16 well 1
News Better economy has smokers buying more Marlboros (Aug '15) Aug '15 Thinker 4
News Altriaa s Profit Rises on Higher Marlboro Price... (Jan '11) Apr '15 Long Darby 2
News 15 years later, tobacco giants fight legal batt... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Your Ex 4
News E-Cigarettes Pose Public Health Concern, Califo... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Sneaky Pete 4
News No Raise At Work, Again? Follow The Yellow Bric... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Laura 1
More from around the web