Evidence does not support menthol res...

Evidence does not support menthol restrictions, Altria says

There are 1 comment on the Richmond Times-Dispatch story from Mar 2, 2011, titled Evidence does not support menthol restrictions, Altria says. In it, Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that:

The scientific evidence does not justify a ban or restrictions on menthol flavoring in cigarettes, a representative for cigarette maker Philip Morris USA told a government advisory panel Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Times-Dispatch.

Eatontown, NJ

#1 Mar 2, 2011
it seems whatever decision is made on march 23 third is not written in stone if it is against menthol cigarettes. the taxation for states is enormous. i believe it will not stop with cigarettes but will continue with other products. for micheal bloomburg to compare abspestos with cigarette smoke was unfair and extreme. a third term mayor bought with his money ( not real money) from hedge funds with their high frequency trading is changing all the rules. big government in the way. i say cigarette companies ban sales in new york. i bet they change their atitude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altria Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California raises smoking age to 21, tightens v... (May '16) Sep '17 ThomasA 61
News Supreme Court: Altria can be sued for 'light' c... (Dec '08) Feb '17 Martin garey 7
News EU Supports Joint Operation of Illicit Cigarett... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Well 2
News Philip Morris seen getting serious about Altria... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Mugs mahone 1
News Is this Large Market Cap Stock target price rea... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Mugs mahone 1
Market sentiment (Feb '14) Oct '16 Mugs mahone 7
News Altria Group: An Attractive Investment (Apr '14) Jul '16 Mugs mahone 2