Earnings roundup: Northrop Grumman, Eli Lilly

Full story: Marin Independent Journal

Eli Lilly & Co. turned a third-quarter profit as sales volume on several drugs climbed, but its newest drug and a possible key source of future revenue started slowly.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

“Watchtower Whistle-Blower”

Since: Dec 06

Bangor Maine USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Judged:

Eli Lilly has been around for a century,and a proven performer.I am waiting to see how they resolve the costly Zyprexa saga.

Great news that Eli Lilly is posting profit,as a Zyprexa damage claimant who got diabetes from it I know that Lilly can afford to pay me my settlement.

----
Daniel Haszard

http://www.1url.com/0vi

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Judged:

I'm suprised They did'nt mention the HUGE profits made by BUNNCO, it was one of Our best years ever with the colder temperatures, the carrots, and parsnips were sooo sweet.
just candid

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Altria is also doing quite well. They are doing well on snuff. Yes snuff, you know like in 'snuff' out the customers?
crooked money

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Judged:

vita northrop grumman 3billion dollar waste. chester site lebanon va site has had terrible problems. living up to contract they promised va tax payer. va gov were are we going to get the next 3 billion. in a few years after northrop grumman fails va taxpayers and try to sue state again for moore money. va taxpayers you need to read articles on northrop grumman failures that have occured in this contract.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Altria Group Discussions

Search the Altria Group Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
T cell revolution 7 hr Mugs mahone 1
Marlboro maker Altria's 2Q profit stays flat Tue Mugs mahone 1
Philip Morris Is Scaling Back Investor Returns Jun '14 Mugs mahone 1
Altria, Cville Businesses Against Proposed Ciga... Apr '14 Mugs mahone 1
Altria Group: An Attractive Investment Apr '14 Chuckles 1
Is Altria Group or Philip Morris International ... Apr '14 Mugs mahone 1
Market sentiment Apr '14 Mugs mahoney 4
•••
•••