Earnings roundup: Northrop Grumman, Eli Lilly

Full story: Marin Independent Journal

Eli Lilly & Co. turned a third-quarter profit as sales volume on several drugs climbed, but its newest drug and a possible key source of future revenue started slowly.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 21, 2010

“Watchtower Whistle-Blower”

Since: Dec 06

Bangor Maine USA

#1 Oct 21, 2009
Eli Lilly has been around for a century,and a proven performer.I am waiting to see how they resolve the costly Zyprexa saga.

Great news that Eli Lilly is posting profit,as a Zyprexa damage claimant who got diabetes from it I know that Lilly can afford to pay me my settlement.

----
Daniel Haszard

http://www.1url.com/0vi

“Built like a ”

Since: Aug 08

North Korean missile!.

#2 Oct 21, 2009
I'm suprised They did'nt mention the HUGE profits made by BUNNCO, it was one of Our best years ever with the colder temperatures, the carrots, and parsnips were sooo sweet.
just candid

AOL

#3 Oct 21, 2009
Altria is also doing quite well. They are doing well on snuff. Yes snuff, you know like in 'snuff' out the customers?
crooked money

Hartsville, TN

#4 Oct 21, 2010
vita northrop grumman 3billion dollar waste. chester site lebanon va site has had terrible problems. living up to contract they promised va tax payer. va gov were are we going to get the next 3 billion. in a few years after northrop grumman fails va taxpayers and try to sue state again for moore money. va taxpayers you need to read articles on northrop grumman failures that have occured in this contract.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altria Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Altria Increases Quarterly Dividend by 8.3% to ... Aug 22 Mugs mahone 1
Dividend Investing Over The Past 7 Years Was Ne... Aug 2 Mugs mahone 1
T cell revolution Jul '14 Mugs mahone 1
Marlboro maker Altria's 2Q profit stays flat Jul '14 Mugs mahone 1
Philip Morris Is Scaling Back Investor Returns Jun '14 Mugs mahone 1
Altria, Cville Businesses Against Proposed Ciga... Apr '14 Mugs mahone 1
Altria Group: An Attractive Investment Apr '14 Chuckles 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••