Obama Aide Out After 'Monster' Quote

Full story: NBC San Diego

A Barack Obama adviser resigned Friday after calling rival Hillary Rodham Clinton "a monster." Samantha Power, an unpaid foreign policy adviser and Harvard professor, announced her resignation in a statement ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jim

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 7, 2008
 
WHO CARES. It is a comment of what this person thinks of her.

No apology necessary.

Suck it up and move on.
kennedy19106

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 7, 2008
 
Monster is pretty tame compared to what I would like to call Lezbo Clinton....I think that Barbara Bush, Sr said it best....it rhymes with "rich." I think that Lezbo Clinton and Slick Willie are two of the most evil, vile, vindictive, self-centered, and callous people (I use this word lightly). I hate the Clintons and if "they" win the nomination I will vote for John McCain....because believe it or not I am a Democrat...but I don''t drink the Clinton Kool-Aid. The best thing that the Clintons can do for the Democratic Party and America is to go back to Arkansas and by a trailer in Whitewater. These people are nothing more than white trash with money and power!
DOG LOVER

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 7, 2008
 
IT IS...WHAT IT IS !!!

THIS IS ONLY THE TOP OF THE HILLARY ICEBERG...
George

Middle Village, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 7, 2008
 
Calling Hillary a monster is terrible. Nobody has the right to insult Frankenstein, Godzilla and the others with such a slur.
Fran Lewisville Pa

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 7, 2008
 
A monster is putting it mildly,What about Whitewater, how about the $200,000 of white House furniture,china and Artwork she had to give back after stealing it from the White House. Remember her close friend,Craig Livingstone,she recommended for the position of white House security.He was investigated for improper acess of FBI files of the Clinton's enemies,then Hillarey and Bill denied knowing him,Corruption at the highest level.
Pat in Indiana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 7, 2008
 
These beautiful young minds have so much to offer, and have no clue how this political game works. There have been enough movies on the subjest to educate (art imitates life). These poor young things were too busy to watch apparently, on their way to working hard and getting educated. They are so full of ideals, and one of the most vindictive political machines has had 10 years to be ideal busters. This saddens me. Where is the media? When is "off the record" not off the record? When it can sell more papers.
John Re

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 7, 2008
 
What a breath of fresh air it is to know that someone with that much education is a stupid as the rest of us.

Hopefully, this over-educated person will someday use her intelligence by being a thoughtful person, not a big dummy.

I just love the East Coast pomposity, don't you?(rhet.)
John Re

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 7, 2008
 
kennedy19106 wrote:
Monster is pretty tame compared to what I would like to call Lezbo Clinton....I think that Barbara Bush, Sr said it best....it rhymes with "rich." I think that Lezbo Clinton and Slick Willie are two of the most evil, vile, vindictive, self-centered, and callous people (I use this word lightly). I hate the Clintons and if "they" win the nomination I will vote for John McCain....because believe it or not I am a Democrat...but I don''t drink the Clinton Kool-Aid. The best thing that the Clintons can do for the Democratic Party and America is to go back to Arkansas and by a trailer in Whitewater. These people are nothing more than white trash with money and power!
Yeah, you're reeeeeeeeel smart with your expletives and name calling. About as smart as a ruptured hernia.

Say hello to your fellow fascists for me, pretty please.
John Re

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 7, 2008
 
Pat in Indiana wrote:
These beautiful young minds have so much to offer, and have no clue how this political game works. There have been enough movies on the subjest to educate (art imitates life). These poor young things were too busy to watch apparently, on their way to working hard and getting educated. They are so full of ideals, and one of the most vindictive political machines has had 10 years to be ideal busters. This saddens me. Where is the media? When is "off the record" not off the record? When it can sell more papers.
I'm just guessing that you aren't a big reader.
John Re

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 7, 2008
 
Fran Lewisville Pa wrote:
A monster is putting it mildly,What about Whitewater, how about the $200,000 of white House furniture,china and Artwork she had to give back after stealing it from the White House. Remember her close friend,Craig Livingstone,she recommended for the position of white House security.He was investigated for improper acess of FBI files of the Clinton's enemies,then Hillarey and Bill denied knowing him,Corruption at the highest level.
Are just a Republican stooge or do you really have no clue as to what has been going on for the past 7 years?(rhet.) I'm betting on the latter, but it's really no choice to make, stooge or idiot.
John Re

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 7, 2008
 
George wrote:
Calling Hillary a monster is terrible. Nobody has the right to insult Frankenstein, Godzilla and the others with such a slur.
Or you.
Roy Bean

Hopewell Junction, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 7, 2008
 
MONSTER??????????

People are way to sensitive on both sides in both parties.

I would call all politicians Weasels, Worms,Monkeys with clothes,I could go on but someones feeling could get hurt and I would have to jump off the nearest bridge.
hisgirl_2455

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 7, 2008
 
I agree with Fran...John, you have been brain washed.

Since: Feb 07

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 7, 2008
 
Yes she a MONSTER
After the insinuations and false accusations against Obama on TV this week, I was not surprised she won, not with honor but I don't think that matters to her.

I am a fairly new voter. Hilary is the right woman or right person for that matter to become President.

I have done my research for the best candidate, because there is nothing worse than an uninformed voter, and here is what I found:

She has alienated and shamed the Democratic Party and shown it to be just like politics as usual. Obama has shown her nothing but respect, respect that she has not deserved.

Too much has been hidden under the rug in the Clinton family -- The Mena Airport drug transactions with Clinton looking the other way, the murders; Luther "Jerry" Parks, a Clinton Chief of Security at Clinton Campaign Headquarters, his home being broken into and files on the Clinton activities were stolen before he was gunned down, yes multiple deaths and alleged suicides and accidental deaths dealing with people testifying in Whitewater; Vincent Foster ruled a suicide despite the wrong gun powder was on his hands, his finger prints were not on the gun, etc., Ed Willey, a Clinton fundraiser, also found in the woods with a gunshot wound 'ruled' a suicide, James Dewy Milam died from 'natural causes' despite being decapitated), John Wilson with ties to Whitewater died of a suspicious hanging, the two kids who saw too much at Mena allegedly fell asleep on the railroad tracks and supposedly 'run over' despite injuries to the contrary, Paul Wilcher the Washington DC Attorney investigating Mena allegedly committed suicide, Ronald Rogers killed while en route to interview for the Clinton Chronicles (which exposes their suspicious activities), John Wilson, preparing to expose Clinton committed 'suicide,' Kathy Ferguson codefendant of Paula Jones committed 'suicide' with packed suitcases next to her, her fiance Bill Shelton committed 'suicide,' Grandy Bough who was Dan Lasater attorney for financial misconduct committed 'suicide,' Suzanne Coleman who had an affair with Clinton (he was her law professor) and was 7 months pregnant somehow managed to commit suicide in the back of her head, the Peter Paul Hollywood Gala campaign felony crimes of illegal campaign financing), I guess it helps if you appointed the judges.

What about her $5 million she gave herself to her campaign, and her not releasing her tax returns. Isn't there a civil suit coming up soon regarding Peter Paul and the 1.6 million he gave her towards her senate campaigning? Why isn't this in the news???? Am I the only one that has a problem with all this?

President Clinton was anti-American and when in England hung around with people from Chech.ís communist party who are pro-terrorist. He broke the law and defrauded the military when he was a Draft Dodger. And somehow two of his friends managed to commit suicide,(Yon Couple 'fell' mysteriously and Frank Allard shot to death but ruled a suicide- a hint of the future of his career).

And they want to talk about cocaine? His brother, while using the "N" word (on video) while high on cocaine, said Bill Clinton did so much cocaine his (Bill Clinton) had a nose like a vacuum cleaner. And I do believe Clinton was not an experimenting child. Oh... I guess he didn't inhale...

All this and more can be brought out in the news if push comes to shove. Is that what the Democratic Party wants??
I will not vote for her if she becomes the nominee.

http://video.google.com/videoplay...

“Landsknecht Zu Vermieten”

Since: Jan 08

San Diego

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 7, 2008
 
Hey John Re of Tuscon, AZ:

You simply *have* to respond some more! You're snarky low-brow hypocritical pseudo-intellectual attempts at witticism are really quite amusing.

Do it some more, "pretty please".
Okay

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 7, 2008
 
billary sucks just like bill who should have been impeached while he was the so called president, they are both liars, google it all you you clinton lovers. I am white also but i would still rather have obama as the president, at least he is not a liar like the clintons are.....
Okay

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 7, 2008
 
If you all forgot, the famous Quote was, I did not have sexual relations with that woman and he was 9 votes away from being impeached, miss cinton will be the same liar as he was, I will be getting everyone in pa to vote for obama, as many as i can anyway....

“Landsknecht Zu Vermieten”

Since: Jan 08

San Diego

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 7, 2008
 
Okay wrote:
If you all forgot, the famous Quote was, I did not have sexual relations with that woman and he was 9 votes away from being impeached, miss cinton will be the same liar as he was, I will be getting everyone in pa to vote for obama, as many as i can anyway....
As found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_B...

President of the United States Bill Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998, and acquitted by the Senate on February 12, 1999. The charges, perjury and obstruction of justice, arose from the Monica Lewinsky scandal and Paula Jones law suit. The trial proceedings were largely party-line, with no Democratic Senators voting for conviction and only five Democratic Representatives voting to impeach. In all, 50 senators voted "not guilty," and 50 voted "guilty" on the obstruction charge. The Senate also acquitted on the charge of perjury with 55 votes cast as "not guilty," and 45 votes as "guilty."
RevYarb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 7, 2008
 
Hey what happened to free speech?
Itís a shame people canít express themselves without being penalized for their honest thoughts.
hisgirl_2455

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 7, 2008
 
Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife for president. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monster Worldwide Discussions

Search the Monster Worldwide Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MONSTER: AMA eyes energy drinks and minors (Jul '13) Jul '13 TheRocktorShow 1
Monster Worldwide Management Discusses Q4 2012 ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 J Taylor 1
Marks and Leary Music (Nov '12) Nov '12 Mambo Daddy Records 1
Monster Will Cut 800 Jobs to Preserve Cash Afte... (Aug '07) Oct '10 Jake 3
Job-hunting site Monster to cut 15% of workforce (Jul '07) Oct '10 Jake 5
Stocks drop on jobless news, lower earnings | T... (Feb '10) Feb '10 wickster69 1
Treacy Found Guilty by Jury in Monster Worldwid... (May '09) May '09 Candice 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••