New Ownership Strengthens ProCare Automotive

Full story: Automotive.com

Monro Muffler Brake, Inc. , a trusted leader in the automotive service business for over fifty years, has acquired 75 ProCare ... more Automakers in the European automotive market are increasingly implementing ...
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 22, 2010
phil

Bentonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2006

is procare still doing FULL SERVICE auto repairs or are they going to be just another muffler brake shop with limited services to customers.
mike

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2006

Mr tire will kill firerstone in the business world,for one Mrtire is cheaper an not greedy like firestone. Firestone only cares about the 80% profit and not there techs. un like Mr tire they care about yes making money,and about there techs, becaues they now techs are the back bone of any automotive company
mike

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2006

phil wrote:
is procare still doing FULL SERVICE auto repairs or are they going to be just another muffler brake shop with limited services to customers.
Mr tire care about there customers unlike firestone,they will and are a full service automotive.
james

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

i beg to differ monro is only worried about the numbers who owns mr.tire, they do not care about their employees, they r now opening on sundays what about their family's when r they to have time for them,the techs make very little pay and have to buy there own tools. go to work for them and u will see,and we r a full service center but with out date equipment and scanners and some shop do not have access to tech help only if they call corp and then cor will fax some info to them come on, r scanners only goto 2007 this is 2010 come on.
the manager r expected to upsale or else, thats why there r so many diffrent managers and employyees every time u turn around! goto monro complaints on internet they own mrtire stores.
John Tundgton

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2010

Yeah, I have no clue what's going on here.

http://hastingsford.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monro Muffler Brake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Tire franchise opens on Norland Avenue in C... (Jan '10) Sep '10 Jim Cordell 18
Monro achieves record sales, income (Dec '09) Dec '09 JIM S 1
Mr. Tire shop being built in Chambersburg (Nov '09) Nov '09 huh 7
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Monro Muffler Brake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••