If Approved -- FDA Drug Labeling Could Decide Ultimate Success of MannKind's Afrezza

Jan 25, 2010 Read more: BNET

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration's delay in completing its review of MannKind Corp .'s ultra rapid-acting insulin therapy, called Afrezza , by the expected action date of January 16 has added to uncertainty over the commercial prospects of this experimental inhaled insulin.

Read more
Reen

Brunswick, OH

#1 Feb 13, 2010
The FDA needs to speed their process up. I used Exubera for 2 years and recently ran out. Which meant I went back to 4 injections a day and blood sugars that have been crazy. Inhaled insulin was my cure. It allowed me to take 1 LT injection a day and kept my HgA1c at 6 . Now it is at 8 because I can't get regulated back on St injections. I will be first in line to try Afrezza..it is a fantastic product and I cant wait for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

MannKind Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Its inhaled insulin will succeed where Big Phar... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Jolly Rancher 1
More from around the web