Microsoft Unveils Its Surface Tablet

Full story: Wall Street Journal

From time to time, we will send you e-mail announcements on new features and special offers from The Wall Street Journal Online.
Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2012
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#1 Jun 18, 2012
People in America need to wake up and say NO to this pastic junk.This is just like the ipad and all either of them are is the screen from a laptop which is a touchpad.These things have no hard drive and are marketed especially to young people or dumb people who buy this BS just so they can brag that the have it.The same is with these iphones droids etc.No average person needs a phone that does what these things do.They are a waste of money yet they will continue to be made as long as people are dumb enough to buy them.I mention people in America because that is where these things are usually pushed hard via movies,tv shows,books,articles etc.I would hate to think how many people are out buying these things on a credit card and paying for it for the next 2 or 3 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Microsoft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mouse Without Borders Aug 18 Nick Bolton 1
Updated Version of OST to PST Converter 4.7 By ... (Aug '13) Aug 8 Superb InFixi OST... 6
Israeli strikes on Gaza, rocket fire, break lull Jul '14 Abdurratln 3
Telephone scams.. and why they don't get caught.. Jul '14 Brisky 1
Want to know if your child's school sucks? Micr... Jul '14 Education Reform ... 1
Microsoft phone unit to lose 1,000 jobs, report... Jul '14 Bill 1
Microsoft to Pull Windows Server 2003 Support N... Jul '14 Bill 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Microsoft People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••