Why Would Corporations Support Marriage Equality?

Nov 9, 2012 Full story: EDGE

In the afterglow of Tuesday's election, the term "historic turning point" for LGBT rights is hardly an overstatement.

Full Story
Caleb

Pekin, IL

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Homosexual marriage is a cruel lie with no real basis in how homosexuals live. It has been overwhelmingly rejected as an actual practice by homosexuals themselves in EVERY country that allows the concocted oxymoron.

No homosexual relationship shares the reasons for government involvement in real marriage. No child is ever born as a direct result. No economically unequal genders are involved. Homosexual 'marriage' isn't the basic building block of homosexual society anywhere on earth.

The government has no legitimate interest in being involved in any legal homosexual relationship.

Homosexuals are extremely foolish to want to get involved in a huge body of law created for very different relationships.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Caleb wrote:
Homosexual marriage is a cruel lie...same old shit
Sill mad at the election results, David? Maybe you can register your pet cockroach to vote next time.

Since: Mar 07

United States

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Caleb wrote:
Homosexual.......
Homosexuals are extremely foolish to want to get involved in a huge body of law created for very different relationships.
LOL.

Not a problem, David Dear. We are getting involves in the SAME types of relationships - the married kind.

Learn to live with it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 10, 2012
Caleb wrote:
Homosexual marriage is a cruel lie with no real basis in how homosexuals live. It has been overwhelmingly rejected as an actual practice by homosexuals themselves in EVERY country that allows the concocted oxymoron.

No homosexual relationship shares the reasons for government involvement in real marriage. No child is ever born as a direct result. No economically unequal genders are involved. Homosexual 'marriage' isn't the basic building block of homosexual society anywhere on earth.

The government has no legitimate interest in being involved in any legal homosexual relationship.

Homosexuals are extremely foolish to want to get involved in a huge body of law created for very different relationships.
So the 1389 or so rights and responsibilities that go with marriage somehow don't effect the lives of the people who get married?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#5 Nov 13, 2012
JohnInToronto wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can register your pet cockroach to vote next time.
Why? Do you have inside information that the Democraps aren't going to run next time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Microsoft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Switchboard: The feds want to fine Sprint $105 ... Dec 16 Harvard Professor 3
Marines dump Microsoft for Linux OS on Northrop... Dec 7 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Windows Update is broken on XP Nov 22 kb3270791i 1
Number of Billionaires Increases, Gates Still R... (Mar '06) Nov 18 andet1987 17
33 Bugs Fixed in Major Patch Tuesday Nov '14 whatsinaname 1
As Firefox turns 10, Mozilla trumpets privacy Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
3 things to consider before ditching your lapto... Nov '14 One way or another 2
More from around the web