Report: 1 in 5 of US adults on behavi...

Report: 1 in 5 of US adults on behavioral meds

There are 5 comments on the WHDH story from Nov 16, 2011, titled Report: 1 in 5 of US adults on behavioral meds. In it, WHDH reports that:

More than 20 percent of American adults took at least one drug for conditions like anxiety and depression in 2010, according to an analysis of prescription data, including more than one in four women.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHDH.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 17, 2011
ALL mood altering drugs are potentially very dangerous.Dr's who prescribe them,in my opinion,rarely follow-up on the potential serious side-effects to their patients.My experience has been that they are only interested in 'payment for services.'What else is new?
FBOMBER

Canada

#2 Nov 17, 2011
It starts with vaccine injury, creating a cradle to grave patient/consumer. Blame Pharma.
Jaypee

Los Angeles, CA

#4 May 4, 2012
Depression is indeed a serious condition that should not be disregarded. Although medications are available, there also other forms of treatment like therapy. It's best to keep off the meds unless necessary to avoid unwanted adverse effects. For more related info, check this site http://www.paxilbirthdefectlaw.com
Vaccine caused

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Sep 13, 2012
it all starts with vaccine reactions. Some get seizures, some narcolepsy, some death, others ADHD
Adan
#6 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medco Health Solution Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facts about Medco vs USW (Apr '06) Feb '14 JB M 15
News America's State of Mind: New Report Finds Ameri... (Nov '11) Sep '13 Fidel 4
News New Study: Antidepressants Commonly Prescribed ... (Jun '09) Sep '13 Gabriel 4
News Plavix, Nexium Combination Raises Heart Risks W... (Jun '09) May '13 Suzan Meijer 29
News Christie will meet with Express Scripts executi... (Oct '12) Mar '13 lina 3
News Express Scripts seeks salary cuts facing pay cuts (Feb '13) Feb '13 Cheech 1
Solution for neuro pharyngeal fibroma (Dec '12) Dec '12 anonymous 1
More from around the web