Manulife tucks AIC in mutual family

Full story: Canada.com
Manulife Financial Corp. today snapped up the Canadian investment fund operation of AIC Ltd., significantly boosting the scale of its mutual fund operation in a consolidating industry. Full Story
view

Toronto, Canada

#1 Nov 8, 2009
... another step in the transformation of his company as a provider of advisory services. Launched in 1985, AIC of Burlington, Ont., rose to become one of the country's leading independents, with $14.3-billion in funds under management before the tech ...
Comment?

Related Topix: Manulife Financial, Insurance, Canada, Ontario

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manulife Financial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manulife's 'global review' of operations leads ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Operational risk 1
TSX heads for flat open amid mixed earnings rep... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Cell Pipe 7130 Ga... 1
Short-sellers line up against RIM (Sep '12) Sep '12 RaviG 1
Market plunge shakes insurers (Oct '08) Jul '12 katrinawatson650 3
TSX higher, oil prices retreat, investors gauge... (Mar '11) Mar '11 maybe toll roads 2 1
Stocks retreat, Goldman Sachs charged with civi... (Apr '10) Apr '10 no respect eh 1
Epitaph for 2008: - I don't know how much worse... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Paul Shykora Arts 2

Manulife Financial People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE