Short-sellers line up against RIM

Short-sellers line up against RIM

There are 1 comment on the Globe and Mail story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Short-sellers line up against RIM. In it, Globe and Mail reports that:

Short interest on Research in Motion Ltd. has hit a record high , a sign investors are anticipating disappointing earnings as the wait for a new lineup of BlackBerry smartphones takes as long as six months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Globe and Mail.

RaviG

Toronto, Canada

#1 Sep 5, 2012
What do you think of an Android Blackberry? RIM has the know how to deliver this (no need to joint-venture with Samsung) and recapture the market. A product-line like this will be unique and ONLY RIM can deliver.

I, for one, would welcome such a device... If they deliver this properly, it may even be better than iPhone in many areas. We will be buying RIM stocks then :)... Am I dreaming too much ????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manulife Financial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canada's Manulife seeks to revive Singapore Rei... (Jan '16) Jan '16 1100 New York Ave 1
News Manulife's 'global review' of operations leads ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Operational risk 1
News TSX heads for flat open amid mixed earnings rep... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Cell Pipe 7130 Ga... 1
News Market plunge shakes insurers (Oct '08) Jul '12 katrinawatson650 3
News TSX higher, oil prices retreat, investors gauge... (Mar '11) Mar '11 maybe toll roads 2 1
News Stocks retreat, Goldman Sachs charged with civi... (Apr '10) Apr '10 no respect eh 1
News Manulife tucks AIC in mutual family (Nov '09) Nov '09 view 1
More from around the web