Stocks retreat, Goldman Sachs charged with civil fraud; earnings fail to please

Apr 17, 2010 Full story: CBC News

The Toronto stock market closed sharply lower Friday with financial shares a weight after U.S. federal regulators filed civil fraud charges against Goldman Sachs over its dealings in the subprime mortgage market.

Full Story
no respect eh

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 17, 2010
The Shame of the City of Mississauga as Holidays go Out the Window to attract more re election Votes

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/north-americ...

Related Topix: Investment Banking, Investment Services, Financial Services, Goldman Sachs Group, Financial Markets, Canada, Mortgage, Personal Finance, Insurance, Manulife Financial, Oil & Gas, Canadian Natural Resources, Energy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manulife Financial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manulife's 'global review' of operations leads ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Operational risk 1
TSX heads for flat open amid mixed earnings rep... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Cell Pipe 7130 Ga... 1
Short-sellers line up against RIM (Sep '12) Sep '12 RaviG 1
Market plunge shakes insurers (Oct '08) Jul '12 katrinawatson650 3
TSX higher, oil prices retreat, investors gauge... (Mar '11) Mar '11 maybe toll roads 2 1
Manulife tucks AIC in mutual family (Nov '09) Nov '09 view 1
Epitaph for 2008: - I don't know how much worse... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Paul Shykora Arts 2
More from around the web