Fair tuition for illegal immigrants

Fair tuition for illegal immigrants

There are 42 comments on the Canon City Daily Record Newspaper story from Jun 6, 2012, titled Fair tuition for illegal immigrants. In it, Canon City Daily Record Newspaper reports that:

Metro State is on the cusp of doing something state lawmakers wouldn't do: setting a reasonable tuition rate for illegal immigrant students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canon City Daily Record Newspaper.

barfffff

Santa Fe, NM

#21 Jun 10, 2012
Juan wrote:
Undocumented immigrants should not have to pay to go to school. An educated immigrant is more valuable to the US. Someday we will be leaders and managers of companies in the US.
And this is why this country is broke. Non-producers, just entitlement minded me-me-me takers. Where will the book and tuition money come from juan ? Citizen taxpayers scraping pennies trying to get their 'legal citizen' children an education you want for free.
gimme ssi
gimme welfare
gimme food stamps
gimme section 8 housing
gimme medicaid
but
i'm just gonna send every US dollar I can down to mexico to the family so they can jump the border and get the same .. gimmes ..
they have a name or 2 for your type .. cheaters, freeloaders, thieves, worthless lumps of human trash. Got the picture why you and your ILLEGAL ilk will never be accepted by normal society ??

Since: Jun 12

Monterrey, Mexico

#22 Jun 10, 2012
A small documentary describing the Consulate Employees without supervision and out of control raking in money from fees from individuals several times over and rejecting without merit nor refund.

Since: Jun 12

Monterrey, Mexico

#23 Jun 10, 2012
A small documentary describing the Consulate Employees without supervision and out of control raking in money from fees from individuals several times over and rejecting without merit nor refund:
http://youtu.be/vKNpBOfmWT8

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#24 Jun 10, 2012
Good Lord wrote:
Sometimes the only way the good Lord can get into some hearts is to break them.
Rico, don't tell me about a broken heart until you lose a child, then we'll talk. I don't wish that pain on anybody, and certainly not on you.
Disgusted

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Jun 10, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Rico, don't tell me about a broken heart until you lose a child, then we'll talk. I don't wish that pain on anybody, and certainly not on you.
I agree, I lost a child too. It's a pain I wouldn't wish on an enemy.
Disgusted

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Jun 10, 2012
Juan wrote:
Sorry I haven't been on the blogs for a while, I've been working lots of overtime. The new home industry is beginning to take off in Houston. Remember, I work as an electrician wiring new homes.
Undocumented immigrants should not have to pay to go to school. An educated immigrant is more valuable to the US. Someday we will be leaders and managers of companies in the US.
In your dreams Juanita!

Location hidden

#27 Jun 10, 2012
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, I lost a child too. It's a pain I wouldn't wish on an enemy.
I am sorry for your loss...as you well know, it leaves a hole in one's heart that can never be filled. Certain times of the year can illicit that wound to open up, and at other times we just cope and go on for the rest of our family, who are also carrying their own grief the best they can.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#28 Jun 10, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
Oh good Lord, please tell me I am not seeing who has resurfaced in post #17.
Yes Teddy boy it's me. Have you missed me ? I've moved on to greener pastures, I no longer have a girlfriend, I'm free as the wind. I still work in the electrical field wiring new homes.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#29 Jun 10, 2012
barfffff wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is why this country is broke. Non-producers, just entitlement minded me-me-me takers. Where will the book and tuition money come from juan ? Citizen taxpayers scraping pennies trying to get their 'legal citizen' children an education you want for free.
gimme ssi
gimme welfare
gimme food stamps
gimme section 8 housing
gimme medicaid
but
i'm just gonna send every US dollar I can down to mexico to the family so they can jump the border and get the same .. gimmes ..
they have a name or 2 for your type .. cheaters, freeloaders, thieves, worthless lumps of human trash. Got the picture why you and your ILLEGAL ilk will never be accepted by normal society ??
The undocumented has been around longer than you've been alive.
We continue to provide for our families both here and in Mexico.
FO jaun from pearland

Clarks Summit, PA

#30 Jun 10, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
The undocumented has been around longer than you've been alive.
We continue to provide for our families both here and in Mexico.
GFY juan from pearland...go hit progresso with your turd parents....or better yet go commit sepuku...you weren't missed for a nanosecond....you like thieves in the night you are nothing but pendejo's of monumental proportion....

Location hidden

#31 Jun 10, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Teddy boy it's me. Have you missed me ? I've moved on to greener pastures, I no longer have a girlfriend, I'm free as the wind. I still work in the electrical field wiring new homes.
Meaning the taxpayers will be your baby's daddy...nice, very nice. Let the tall tales begin.
Juan B Fraudster

Chicago, IL

#32 Jun 10, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Meaning the taxpayers will be your baby's daddy...nice, very nice. Let the tall tales begin.
Yep typical mexicant...poke em and leave em with no responsibility thinking someone else will pick up the tab.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#34 Jun 10, 2012
Juan wrote:
Sorry I haven't been on the blogs for a while, I've been working lots of overtime. The new home industry is beginning to take off in Houston. Remember, I work as an electrician wiring new homes.

"Someday we will be leaders and managers of companies in the US."

Maybe someday one of those companies can go down to Mexico and teach them how to build sewer systems that can actually flush toilet tissue down them.

Location hidden

#35 Jun 11, 2012
Richard Guerra wrote:
<quoted text>
Change the batteries on your crystal ball.
No need, it's green, it runs on solar energy.
flyn high

Bellmore, NY

#36 Jun 11, 2012
Land of the free has lost it old and gains its new meaning. It's not about freedom anymore, it's about free health care, free education, free food, free section 8 housing, etc..... It's what ever the illegals want, it's for free cause we give it to them. What about our homeless citizens, who's helping them out.
pug

Bridgeview, IL

#37 Jun 11, 2012
flyn high wrote:
Land of the free has lost it old and gains its new meaning. It's not about freedom anymore, it's about free health care, free education, free food, free section 8 housing, etc..... It's what ever the illegals want, it's for free cause we give it to them. What about our homeless citizens, who's helping them out.
Key word, they are citizens so no help
pug

Bridgeview, IL

#38 Jun 11, 2012
Dont need no stinkin tuition...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21572...

Guess the additional child tax credit was just not enough
pug

Bridgeview, IL

#39 Jun 11, 2012
Juan

Pearland, TX

#40 Jun 11, 2012
FO jaun from pearland wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY juan from pearland...go hit progresso with your turd parents....or better yet go commit sepuku...you weren't missed for a nanosecond....you like thieves in the night you are nothing but pendejo's of monumental proportion....
Goldsmith, Ind. sounds like a little redneck hick town.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#41 Jun 11, 2012
The majority of the children were born in the US which makes them citizens. Because they are citizens they deserve the government help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metropolitan State College of Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The maid's narratives (Mar '13) Mar '13 Katherine van Wormer 1
News Is the TSA out of control? (Jul '12) Jul '12 Tammy Duckworth 1
News Immigration policy shift creates benefits for K... (Jun '12) Jun '12 spytheweb 1
News Lawmakers to discuss Denver college's tuition rate (Jun '12) Jun '12 Deece_ 1
News Colorado AG: Metro State's new tuition rate for... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Romney 2012 n 2016 1
News AG Reviewing Metro State's New Tuition Rate (Jun '12) Jun '12 pug 1
News State AG Reviewing Metro State's New Tuition Rate (Jun '12) Jun '12 Captain 1
More from around the web