Rove: The ObamaCare Bad News Continues

Rove: The ObamaCare Bad News Continues

There are 1 comment on the StartupJournal story from Jun 15, 2011, titled Rove: The ObamaCare Bad News Continues. In it, StartupJournal reports that:

Projected costs escalate and tens of millions will lose their current coverage. BY KARL ROVE A kerfuffle was stirred up last week by a devastating McKinsey & Company study that concluded up to 78 million Americans would lose their current health coverage as employers stopped offering insurance because of President Obama's Patient Protection and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StartupJournal.

Randy Railey

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 16, 2011
I'm shocked that a promise made to the people has been broken. Obamacare was supposed to lower costs, and provide care for everyone. Man, who would have thought that someone who was so inexperienced in governing could be THIS bad? go figger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKinsey & Company Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Respecting gay rights is good for business, glo... Sep 30 Christsharian Dee... 5
News Solar energy, like cellphones, will prove naysa... (Sep '14) Aug '15 Solarman 22
News Meet the Republicans who took control of the Se... (Nov '14) Nov '14 wild child 3
News Revealed: 74% of Obamacare 'Enrollees... (May '14) May '14 Steve 1
News Health insurance marketplaces signing up few un... (Mar '14) Mar '14 sheepleloveroyalty 1
News Docs: Officials first told of website glitches ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 conservative crapola 2
Path to job offer = prestige vs international n... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Vanessa 1
More from around the web