29 states settle Medicaid Rx drug ove...

29 states settle Medicaid Rx drug overpayment case

There are 2 comments on the KKCO-TV Grand Junction story from Jul 27, 2012, titled 29 states settle Medicaid Rx drug overpayment case. In it, KKCO-TV Grand Junction reports that:

California and 28 other states have reached a $151 million settlement in a lawsuit alleging one of the country's largest drug wholesalers inflated prescription drug prices, costing the states' Medicaid programs millions in overpayments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KKCO-TV Grand Junction.

HumanSpirit

Live Oak, FL

#1 Jul 27, 2012
What was accomplished but the repayment. The CEO's and other employees received a bonus based in the fraudulent accounting for several years and the interest for the money was never paid.
Johnny boy

Park Hills, MO

#2 Mar 14, 2013
John Hammergren is nothing like his father. John Hammergren is another Mitt Rommey who cares only about John Boy period and is much over paid for his non performance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKesson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America's highest paid CEO puts giant Orinda es... (Oct '16) Oct '16 TRUMPLING me 2
News Q1 2016 EPS Estimates for McKesson Co. (MCK) De... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Syntax Error 1
News Pitting Us Against Each Other (Oct '11) Oct '11 Niedermire 1
News Weekly Top Insider Sells: GOOG, MAR, MCK, KO (Oct '10) Oct '10 Jermias Roberth 1
News First swine flu shots shipped (Sep '09) Sep '09 Scared by Big Pharma 4
News McKesson completes Per-Se deal (Mar '07) Jun '09 Sunlite_Or 2
News McKesson technology executive Pamela Pure depar... (Apr '09) May '09 ric 2
More from around the web