mcdonalds wages
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Ken

Vancouver, Canada

#207 Feb 9, 2012
McDonald's is a "Mickey Mouse" company to work for. Basically, you suck up and you get promoted. You work hard and you get nothing.
nobody cares

Bronx, NY

#208 Jul 20, 2012
first of all, a job is a job...don't like it, sleep on the street....I don't have a job, I'm looking for future jobs and if I can't get one, and mc.donalds shows up, I'm getting it.....people complain about things and they don't even think about people who actually get denied jobs just for being 2 months before they're 18.
Kayla

Nundah, Australia

#209 Oct 13, 2012
I've been working at Mcdonalds, Annerley (AUS, QLD, BRISBANE) for about 5 months now, and my pay has always been $11.20. I'm only meant to be paid $8.99 for my age group. However, I get a pay rise in 3 days, so it's good. lol.
JFK

Keswick, Canada

#210 Sep 13, 2014
SARAH wrote:
<quoted text>
OMFG exactly managers dnt do shit. i get 7.55
n 10 cents a pay rise so perthetic it makes me angry i get treated like shit n they dnt care i deal with the rudest customers and am expected to be nice why take the crap wen i get paid so little.
Did u ever stop to think that there job is not your job what do u want them to do all your work. Mabye your attitude and I'm entitled mind sets is why u make no money it's called work. Work is hard. Take the spoon out of your mouth and grow a pair.
JFK

Keswick, Canada

#211 Sep 13, 2014
Ken wrote:
McDonald's is a "Mickey Mouse" company to work for. Basically, you suck up and you get promoted. You work hard and you get nothing.
Mabye u just think you work harder. Like if you quit they will be sorry or close. because u are just that good.
McGirl

Fargo, ND

#212 Oct 20, 2014
Do you think you deserve a raise? You don't even know how to troubleshoot simple issues in the store. You treat your helpdesk like crap and blame your stupidity on your support center. McDonalds is for low lives who can't get a real job. Get a education and finish school and move on with your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mcdonalds Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bagel sauce, WTH???? (Sep '07) Mar 24 Wrskev10 36
McDonalds charging for hot mustard, BBq sauce, ... (May '08) Mar 22 Mac rip off 134
I used McDonalds menu items to create a Taco. I... Mar 20 Anonymous 2
I hate working for McDonalds (Jun '06) Mar 19 Brian 512
News McDonald's Tweet Blasts President Trump, And Is... Mar 16 Texxy 1
Can I work at McDonalds with a full sleeve tattoo? (Apr '10) Mar 14 Rallee 115
Green substances in vanilla shake...... taste l... Mar 14 Sky shift supervi... 6
More from around the web