old mcdonald's commercial - help me f...
Nikki

Bladenboro, NC

#21 Mar 29, 2010
Has anyone seen the Mcdonald's commercial with the little boy who's moving away and he's trying to break it to his little girl friend? It has the slowe version of the "Good Times, Great Taste" song!!!
raquel

Bethesda, MD

#22 Jul 22, 2010
Robyn wrote:
I was in a Mcdonald's commercial in the late 70's, it was when 'Nobody Does It Better' was the slogan. I was Little Miss Nobody. My brother taped over our copy years ago & I would love to find a copy, please help....
Did you find it. It maybe the same one I'm lookin for. My mom was in it was filmed in Mt. Airy MD.
Dan

Madison, WI

#23 Aug 21, 2010
Christy wrote:
Can someone help me to find the McDonald's commercial from I believe around 1984. I think the theme of the commercial was their french fries. It had a lot of different scenes of teenagers in it I think, and one scene shows a guy with dark brown hair juggling. I remember that very distinctly because I had such a crush on that guy! I checked youtube, but haven't found it yet
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geuo0WknBM8VsAxGJ... **http%3a//www.youtube.com/wat ch%3fv=OkyxNidbW9w
Jay

Franklin, MA

#24 Sep 1, 2010
I have been looking for many years now of a McDonald's television commercial that goes like this. A retired couple, the wife is preparing her husband who is off to work at McDonalds for his first day at work. The shot changes to two cute crew girls inside the store...one says to another I wonder who the new person or boy who is starting today. A knock on the door reveals a retired man who is pretty spunky. At the end of the ad he walks into his home to his loving wife. She asks how was your day dear...he replies "I don't know how they got along without me" A terrific ad that has been in my mind since the late 70's early 80's timeframe. Would anyone happen to remember or know if it is posted anywhere on the web.

Thanks
Kelsie

Independence, OR

#25 Sep 6, 2010
I was looking for a Mcdonald's commerical that was on during the real early 90's a dad was teaching a little girl to ride a bike and she pedals off he says "Kelsey where are you going" and she says "I'm going to Mcdonalds" It's how my parents got my name and I would love to see it.
Thanks so much!
Phillip

La Crescenta, CA

#26 Sep 15, 2010
I did a 70's (early) commercial for the first fish-which at McDonald's and I can't seem to locate it can anyone help?
julie

Des Allemands, LA

#27 Nov 21, 2010
i am looking for the mcdonalds kids break commerical's when they had kids from different school talk about what they wanted to do when they grew up, in the 1980's 1986 i think,my kid was in it and we never got to see it, it was filmed in laplace louisiana, if you find it please e-mail me [email protected]
SeeJay

Summerfield, NC

#28 Feb 5, 2011
Barbara wrote:
Hi,
I,m looking for a McDonalds commercial of my daughter, it took place in the early 60,s or 70,s, in Oregon. The scenes are in the restaurant, pillow fighting with some girls at a pajama party, riding in a wagon on a hay ride. She was between the ages of ten and twelve. She is black and dutch, and wore glasses. Beautiful!
I would be more than grateful if someone would help me find this commercial. My grandson said he saw it on some website called u2, I this is the correct name of the website. Thanks in advance for your effort.
Barbara
I'm not sure which commercial you're looking for, but the website is probably www.youtube.com Also, there are two great websites with old commercials on them. One is www.retrojunk.com (growing up in the 80's and 90's I love this one) and the other I just found called www.retro-commercials.com
Kountrybumpkin37

AOL

#29 Feb 6, 2011
Nikki wrote:
Has anyone seen the Mcdonald's commercial with the little boy who's moving away and he's trying to break it to his little girl friend? It has the slowe version of the "Good Times, Great Taste" song!!!
&fe ature=related
Kountrybumpkin37

AOL

#30 Feb 6, 2011
was looking for some old ones my self & came across this hopes it's what you want...

&fe ature=related
Kountrybumpkin37

AOL

#31 Feb 6, 2011
ED C wrote:
There's a 70's McD's commercial that showed a little kid sitting a piano singing the jingle/ Probably done around 1972-73. Help me find it- the kid is friend of mine and we are trying to find it.
I hope this it.....
&fe ature=related
Christmas fan

Ardmore, OK

#32 Apr 18, 2011
Does anyone remember and know where I can get a copy of an old 1970's McDonalds Christmas commercial with kids singing the lyrics: "Give a hamburger to someone you like. Give a fry and a shake too make someone happy. Give a cheeseburger and fries to your favorite girl or your favorite guy".
Kelsey

United States

#33 Jul 5, 2011
I am trying to find the SAME one!!!!!! lol. My parents named me after the little girl in that commercial. So, I am dying to see it!:P
Kelsey

United States

#34 Jul 5, 2011
Kelsie wrote:
I was looking for a Mcdonald's commerical that was on during the real early 90's a dad was teaching a little girl to ride a bike and she pedals off he says "Kelsey where are you going" and she says "I'm going to Mcdonalds" It's how my parents got my name and I would love to see it.
Thanks so much!
I am trying to find the SAME one!!!!!! lol. My parents named me after the little girl in that commercial as well. So, I am dying to see it!:P
If anyone finds it, please..let me know!(:
Kelsey

United States

#35 Jul 5, 2011
Kelsie wrote:
Thanks so much!
Found it!!!
http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/2...
:D
ejlopresti

Fort Myers, FL

#36 Aug 30, 2011
My son Billy Duffy was in a McDonalds commercial shot in Gainesville florida in 1984 by Leo Burdett and Harmony . He was a boy on a bike with a fishing pole. It is not Gone Fishing but may have been named "no place like out". It showed on Saturdays with the Smurfs. Show. Help. We would love to find a copy
Pam

Raleigh, NC

#37 Sep 15, 2011
Kelsie wrote:
Thanks so much!
I am looking for the same commercial, for I named my baby Kelsey as well.:)
Jay

Albany, NY

#38 Sep 28, 2011
Ashley wrote:
yea! same hear. I an looking for a mcdonald's commercial about a girl making a snowman and she see's ronald. Im not sure what it's called or what year. I went on youtube and tried to explain but nobody had the answers.
I believe I have this one on a vhs tape of old tele-recorded holiday classics from ABC Family/Nickelodeon from the 90s.
Will look into this and post back if I do find it. ;)
Moi

Hammond, IN

#39 Oct 13, 2011
Bad Boy Johnny wrote:
I am looking for a commerical. A young man walks into Mc donanls gets a hamburger,french fries and a drink and change back from his dollar,my kids don't believe it.
I'm trying to locate the same commercial. LOL
Nathalie

Nashville, TN

#40 Dec 2, 2011
I too am looking for a mc Donalds commercial that I was in about 1990 first played during super owl. It was for mc rib. I was a lifeguard rowing a boat. Any ideas?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mcdonalds Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate working for McDonalds (Jun '06) 17 hr Chosenone23 503
Got Called By McDonalds, Need to go to Orientat... (Jun '07) Fri john360 274
1978 The Ronald Mcdonald Pen (felt tip) Jun 18 Blenge77 1
how long are breaks for certain hr shifts at mc... (Aug '12) Jun 13 Celestial 20
When does mcDonald Contact you after you've pas... (Oct '11) Jun 10 ntii 28
Please help! Jun 10 JobNewbie 1
Haha May 30 Fed up 1
More from around the web