old mcdonald's commercial - help me f...

old mcdonald's commercial - help me find it!

Posted in the Mcdonalds Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
adrienne

Cedar Creek, TX

#1 Mar 16, 2007
There's an 80's McD's commercial that showed two black kids with burgers or muffins or something shaved into the backs of their heads... please help me find it! Am I the only one who remembers this?
Unknown

Port Penn, DE

#2 Mar 17, 2007
Check out YouTube - http://youtube.com/results...

There are a lot of links there, so I'm not sure if one is the one you're looking for.
ED C

Anaheim, CA

#3 Jun 6, 2008
There's a 70's McD's commercial that showed a little kid sitting a piano singing the jingle/ Probably done around 1972-73. Help me find it- the kid is friend of mine and we are trying to find it.
Robyn

Henderson, NV

#4 Jul 21, 2008
I was in a Mcdonald's commercial in the late 70's, it was when 'Nobody Does It Better' was the slogan. I was Little Miss Nobody. My brother taped over our copy years ago & I would love to find a copy, please help....
Jeff

Torrance, CA

#5 Aug 26, 2008
I'm looking for the McDonalds ad from the olympics in the late 80's early 90's where a young boy starts run and gradually turns into a man. Has anyone seen it? If you know where I can find it please let me know! Thanks
RLop

Elk Grove, CA

#6 Sep 2, 2008
Jeff wrote:
I'm looking for the McDonalds ad from the olympics in the late 80's early 90's where a young boy starts run and gradually turns into a man. Has anyone seen it? If you know where I can find it please let me know! Thanks
I'm looking for that one to. Have you found it yet?????
Jeff

Torrance, CA

#7 Sep 6, 2008
still haven't found it...and it's starting to really frustrate me!
Christy

Buena Park, CA

#8 Feb 5, 2009
Can someone help me to find the McDonald's commercial from I believe around 1984. I think the theme of the commercial was their french fries. It had a lot of different scenes of teenagers in it I think, and one scene shows a guy with dark brown hair juggling. I remember that very distinctly because I had such a crush on that guy! I checked youtube, but haven't found it yet
Barbara

AOL

#9 Mar 7, 2009
Hi,
I,m looking for a McDonalds commercial of my daughter, it took place in the early 60,s or 70,s, in Oregon. The scenes are in the restaurant, pillow fighting with some girls at a pajama party, riding in a wagon on a hay ride. She was between the ages of ten and twelve. She is black and dutch, and wore glasses. Beautiful!
I would be more than grateful if someone would help me find this commercial. My grandson said he saw it on some website called u2, I this is the correct name of the website. Thanks in advance for your effort.
Barbara
stacy

Palm Desert, CA

#10 Mar 10, 2009
I was in a McDonalds commercial in the 80s. My dad taped over it. I would love to find it I have looked everywhere. It was when mcdonalds had the little mcdonalds happy meal fun magazine. I really want to find it and show my kids.
catrina

Canada

#11 Mar 30, 2009
I'm having the same problem...I was in a commercial in the late 90's, and have lost the tape. If anyone is able to find any of these old spots that'd be great! My kids don't believe me lol
Catrina
mzlparks

Pasadena, CA

#12 Apr 8, 2009
I was in a McDonalds commercial in 2000.The Ad was "We Love To See You Smile"I would love to find this commercial.The Name of the commercial is "A Day in The life"Please help me.
jenna

Woodbridge, Canada

#13 May 16, 2009
Hello,! was in a commercial for the Canadian "what would you do if you won 20 000 dollars" It was filmed in the Toronto Eatons Centre and I can't find the VHS tape!!! It took place in the late 80's I believe...I was saying "clothes, I would buy tons and tons of clothes" ...yeah, I know lame...that's how they edited me...I would still love to have a copy, it was always played durring Y&R :) [email protected]
Amy

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Sep 30, 2009
Christy wrote:
Can someone help me to find the McDonald's commercial from I believe around 1984. I think the theme of the commercial was their french fries. It had a lot of different scenes of teenagers in it I think, and one scene shows a guy with dark brown hair juggling. I remember that very distinctly because I had such a crush on that guy! I checked youtube, but haven't found it yet
I think that you may be looking for the same one I am. The name of the commercial that I am looking for is called "No Place Like Out". It was filmed in FL and was of kids doing various summer activities. I was in the scene at the tennis courts. There was a 60 sec and 30 second version. It was filmed and released the same time as "Camp Nippersink". If anyone could help me find it, I would certainly appreciate it!!
Ashley

Williamstown, NJ

#15 Oct 18, 2009
yea! same hear. I an looking for a mcdonald's commercial about a girl making a snowman and she see's ronald. Im not sure what it's called or what year. I went on youtube and tried to explain but nobody had the answers.
Charlie

Brevard, NC

#16 Nov 2, 2009
I was the cowboy harmonica player in the first Mcdonalds McChicken sandwich commercial in 1989 there were people playing fiddles and guitars in the background. The theme was "you don't have to be country to like Mcdonalds new McChicken sandwich" I lost my copy years ago. If anyone knows where I can find this ad, I would be so grateful!
Mary RV

Delaware, OH

#17 Jan 31, 2010
Hi everyone. I see a lot of people are looking for McDonald's commercials. Did anyone find the one's they were looking for. I am looking for one from the 80's? It has some Bengals in it, Boomer and Chris Collingsworth. They throw a pass and a little girl catches the football and runs through some Bengals. My friend is in it. Her parents recorded over it and I would love to give it to her as a wedding present. Thanks!
Moosnail

United States

#18 Feb 4, 2010
mzlparks wrote:
I was in a McDonalds commercial in 2000.The Ad was "We Love To See You Smile"I would love to find this commercial.The Name of the commercial is "A Day in The life"Please help me.
Did you ever find this commercial??? I am looking for it too!
Bad Boy Johnny

Pikeville, KY

#19 Mar 21, 2010
I am looking for a commerical. A young man walks into Mc donanls gets a hamburger,french fries and a drink and change back from his dollar,my kids don't believe it.
andrew

Newport, Australia

#20 Mar 27, 2010
hi does anyone have the mcdonald's commerical during the 2000 olympics where there in traffic and the kid in the backsit starts making funny faces to the driver behind them, then the drivers pulls out a packet of fries and the kid got ripped. would love that clips. thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mcdonalds Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mc donalds time???? Tue deolimj1 1
Bagel sauce, WTH???? (Sep '07) Jan 9 Wildeagle 30
Buster Moon at McDonald's Jan 7 Anonymous 1
CSO Stand for ? Dec 30 neighbor 2
drive thru best bets??? Dec 30 neighbor 1
When does mcDonald Contact you after you've pas... (Oct '11) Dec 20 PromiseGentle 33
5 star program (Oct '12) Dec 19 jarraad 12
More from around the web