5 star program
MDworker

Saint Albans, Australia

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Currently I have only got my 'C' star and I am just wondering how you get the others and what they stand for.
Jess

Kawerau, New Zealand

#2 Oct 11, 2012
MDworker wrote:
Currently I have only got my 'C' star and I am just wondering how you get the others and what they stand for.
You need to complete SOC's. Each star is for a certain area... Back area and kitchen is the Q and S is front area. M is McCafe and X is all round excellence and is up to your restaurant manager to give out. So yeah you just need to complete all the soc's for a certain area and a quiz will become available to you through metime
Anon

Mortdale, Australia

#3 Jun 18, 2013
what are the answers for the Q star?
Maccas Crew

Perth, Australia

#4 Dec 1, 2013
HOw The Hell do you do M and Q star M is the hardest star i swear!
lily

Golden Grove, Australia

#5 Mar 16, 2014
answers for c star?????? im begging
Neo

Riverstone, Australia

#6 Jun 3, 2014
Don't worry guys I really need the answers to the C star too anyone with answers please provide the answers I need them ASAP! Thanks :)
maccas worker 99

Brisbane, Australia

#8 Aug 19, 2014
what the hell r the answers for the s star quiz

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bitandprincess

Annandale, Australia

#9 Oct 2, 2014
I've got S, Q and X(I don't know how I got this one) star, there is a book that has all the answers in it, u just need to find it in the store and know how to find the answers.
brooke

Carine, Australia

#10 Oct 8, 2014
Bitandprincess wrote:
I've got S, Q and X(I don't know how I got this one) star, there is a book that has all the answers in it, u just need to find it in the store and know how to find the answers.
how do you have your s star pls help
aya

Seri Kembangan, Malaysia

#11 Dec 12, 2014
Neo wrote:
Don't worry guys I really need the answers to the C star too anyone with answers please provide the answers I need them ASAP! Thanks :)
C stand for.cleanliness....u have to get certificate for food safety class....
Bella

Drury, New Zealand

#12 Jan 8, 2015
What are the answers for the a star
jarraad

Bibra Lake, Australia

#13 Dec 19, 2016
Bitandprincess wrote:
how do you get the answers to Q star?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mcdonalds Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bagel sauce, WTH???? (Sep '07) Mar 24 Wrskev10 36
McDonalds charging for hot mustard, BBq sauce, ... (May '08) Mar 22 Mac rip off 134
I used McDonalds menu items to create a Taco. I... Mar 20 Anonymous 2
I hate working for McDonalds (Jun '06) Mar 19 Brian 512
News McDonald's Tweet Blasts President Trump, And Is... Mar 16 Texxy 1
Can I work at McDonalds with a full sleeve tattoo? (Apr '10) Mar 14 Rallee 115
Green substances in vanilla shake...... taste l... Mar 14 Sky shift supervi... 6
More from around the web