Posted in the Mcdonalds Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Kezbiggs

Europe

#1 Apr 17, 2009
Hello,

Can anyone tell me where I can obtain/buy a mcdonalds uniform. I'm wanting it or a fancy dress party.

If anyone can help it will be much appreciated.

Thanks
kez.

Since: Mar 07

Ontario, Canada

#2 Apr 17, 2009
Only people who currently work for McDonald's are permitted to possess and wear a McDonald's uniform.
matt

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Mar 5, 2010
I got the hats. reg hat and visor. emailmail me if you want.

makeyourownstuff@hotmail.com

Ontario, Canada

#4 Mar 6, 2010
matt wrote:
I got the hats. reg hat and visor. emailmail me if you want.
makeyourownstuff@hotmail.com
Whoa whoa. Those uniforms aren't yours to sell. You have no right to try and sell them and give them away. They are for you to use while employed, and returned whenever your employment is over. You're opening yourself up to a word of hurt if you try and sell those.
mamarcus

Kinston, NC

#5 Apr 12, 2010
i got the 8 full sets that i had to buy myself just email me at marcusmcbynum2011@suddenlink.n et

Ontario, Canada

#6 Apr 13, 2010
mamarcus wrote:
i got the 8 full sets that i had to buy myself just email me at marcusmcbynum2011@suddenlink.n et
I have already clearly stated that you DO NOT have the right to sell those uniforms. Those are for EMPLOYEES and you should only have them if you work for McDonald's.
Annonymous

Hastings, MN

#7 Apr 21, 2010
Unknown27, why are you freaking out over McDonald's uniforms? I highly doubt when someone purchases their own clothing while they are working there that they would return it when they leave. It is there's, and if someone wants to buy it, well I don't see the harm. It's just a McDonald's uniform, you're acting like it's weapons of mass destruction or something. Calm down, it shouldn't even be an issue.

Ontario, Canada

#8 Apr 21, 2010
Annonymous wrote:
Unknown27, why are you freaking out over McDonald's uniforms? I highly doubt when someone purchases their own clothing while they are working there that they would return it when they leave. It is there's, and if someone wants to buy it, well I don't see the harm. It's just a McDonald's uniform, you're acting like it's weapons of mass destruction or something. Calm down, it shouldn't even be an issue.
No, it is an issue. McDonald's uniforms are ALWAYS the property of McDonald's and they are given to the person ONLY for their use while they are employed at the restaurant. After that, they go back to the restaurant. Try and sell them and you'll be in big trouble.
Anony24

Waukesha, WI

#9 Apr 29, 2010
Well I disagree with you Unknown27. Obviously you don't have a clothes fetish like I do. I have bought tons of stuff from Barco Uniforms and was very upset when I found I couldn't order them anymore myself, even though I got employed there again. I think any piece of clothing everyone should get - even police officer stuff. It looks cool and it's a turn on for me to wear. I don't care what you say or think. Look at all the Domino's Pizza stuff on ebay for instance. Lots of people keep their uniforms. I don't think it's fair at all that McDonald's and other places make all these neat shirts and reserve it only for employees. If they wanted uniforms only, it should be with no colors and a big white Geneva text on the back that says McDonald's Employee. No fancy lettering either. Same goes for the jackets, hats, and other things. Dumb McDonald's and dumb Barco Uniforms for imposing such a rule!
Anony24

Waukesha, WI

#10 Apr 29, 2010
And to answer the OPs question you can buy those at www.mybarcouniforms.com/mcd or http://www.crestqsr.com/mcdonalds/ . But you have to be like an owner/operator although you might get things from Barco. Barco found out I couldn't order them anymore and now if I want things I have to stay employed and order them through my manager when they order in bulk. It really stinks but I am intent on getting the rest of the current USA McDonald's stuff that I don't have as well as McDonald's Canada stuff.
Anony24

Waukesha, WI

#11 Apr 29, 2010
McDonald's uniforms are not the property of them when you pay for them yourself. So you're wrong. At least I was able to get away with over half of that stuff along with all the Taco Bell things. I collect these for a reason which is to jack off. I don't care if you think that's weird - all you are is a stranger to me.

Ontario, Canada

#13 May 1, 2010
Anony24 wrote:
McDonald's uniforms are not the property of them when you pay for them yourself. So you're wrong. At least I was able to get away with over half of that stuff along with all the Taco Bell things. I collect these for a reason which is to jack off. I don't care if you think that's weird - all you are is a stranger to me.
NO - THEY ARE NOT YOUR PROPERTY. They are always property of McDonald's. You cannot use them, keep them, or sell them. This is your last warning before I take administrative action.
anon

Worcester, UK

#14 May 1, 2010
ahahahaha^
rickett

Mansfield, MA

#16 May 23, 2010
i am a former mcdonalds employe and i understand that if u are issued uniforms and you can buy them yourself as well i have ones iwas issued and ones i have bought. i dont feel that sence i bought things that have to give them back and i can do with them what i want.
Venom333

Amarillo, TX

#17 May 27, 2010
There are a number of McD's uniforms on e-Bay for those interested. Just search for 'em.
abc

Brainerd, MN

#19 Jun 8, 2010
im pretty sure mcdonalds doesn't care. i work there now and got my uniform but the next few days they changed the uniforms so i got new ones. i asked if they wanted the old ones back and the manager said you can do what ever you want with it you can throw it away if you want.
homo

United States

#20 Jun 9, 2010
Unknown27 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO - THEY ARE NOT YOUR PROPERTY. They are always property of McDonald's. You cannot use them, keep them, or sell them. This is your last warning before I take administrative action.
so, youre gonna take something that doesnt affect you at all, blow it up into some big deal, and ban someone just to be a total bitch about it? youre cool. so are you telling me that if i went to barco, an independent company from McDonalds, and bought a shirt with my own money, mcdonalds owns it? well then come raid my house because i have two. and i dont plan on giving them back.
heyyy

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#21 Jul 4, 2010
YO UNKNOWN27 SHUT THE F*** UP.. WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN SELF!!! IF THEY WANT TO BUY OR SELL TE UNIFOREMS LET THEM IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS OR MISTAKE OR LIFE. GOSH GET A LIFE!!!

Ontario, Canada

#22 Jul 4, 2010
heyyy wrote:
YO UNKNOWN27 SHUT THE F*** UP.. WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN SELF!!! IF THEY WANT TO BUY OR SELL TE UNIFOREMS LET THEM IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS OR MISTAKE OR LIFE. GOSH GET A LIFE!!!
Uh, it literally IS my business, and I will not stand by while someone breaks my business' laws.
Venom333

United States

#23 Jul 7, 2010
Unknown27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, it literally IS my business, and I will not stand by while someone breaks my business' laws.
You are not in a position to order others around concerning what they do or don't do with their old uniforms. You are not the owner/operator of their restaurants, you are not Corporate, and you are in another country, thereby eliminating any formal power of arrest or otherwise that being a citizen might have granted you. You are certainly entitled to your opinions, but it is most assuredly not "your business".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mcdonalds Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I got transferred without telling Thu EJs 1
McDonald's robber now wants to rap their jingle (Jul '08) Feb 19 Baing sister 173
Braving the family McDonald's Feb 18 Elise Gingerich 1
McDonald's a no-go in Los Osos Feb 18 Elise Gingerich 2
I hate working for McDonalds (Jun '06) Feb 18 Elise Gingerich 486
Mcdonalds cash register cheat sheet? (Jun '09) Feb 8 Lorisue 171
Does anybody work for McDonald's Canada? (May '12) Feb 4 McDonaldworker 9
More from around the web