I'm feeling Threatened at work

I'm feeling Threatened at work

Posted in the Mcdonalds Forum

Dark Princess

Granite City, IL

#1 Jun 16, 2009
Hello and I hope u all have some advice for me. I'm currently a crew person at McDonald's and I've been working there for over a year. I won't say how long just in case this is intercepted. I'm feeling threatened at work. We just got a new assistant manager and at first I thought that was a good thing. But then I said something to another manager which was purely innocent and the assistant manager threatened my job. Now, everytime I go into work I feel like each day could be my last day working and right now my family and I really need the money. I didn't give out my real name for again I don't want anyone from the McDonald's I work at to see it and know it's me. I want to be treated with respect and I know that respect is earned not gained. Because what my manager said, I've lost all respect for them.

Since: Mar 07

Ontario, Canada

#2 Jun 17, 2009
For one, what did you say to the manager to the extent that you'd be threatened with your job? It must have been pretty serious...

For two, are you "threatened" or just nervous about your job? If you're threatened, call the police. If you're just nervous, talk to the store manager and explain the situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mcdonalds Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate working for McDonalds (Jun '06) 21 hr Ronald McDonald 516
McDonald's Bee Honey Packet Wed Peppermint Patty 1
Beef fries!? Nov 30 Ronald McDonald 2
how long are breaks for certain hr shifts at mc... (Aug '12) Nov 29 Joe cantu 35
Bagel sauce, WTH???? (Sep '07) Nov 27 Jess 47
Mcdonalds cash register cheat sheet? (Jun '09) Nov 20 lisatwo 195
News McDonald's Tweet Blasts President Trump, And Is... (Mar '17) Nov 13 C Kersey 6
More from around the web