Dark Princess

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Hello and I hope u all have some advice for me. I'm currently a crew person at McDonald's and I've been working there for over a year. I won't say how long just in case this is intercepted. I'm feeling threatened at work. We just got a new assistant manager and at first I thought that was a good thing. But then I said something to another manager which was purely innocent and the assistant manager threatened my job. Now, everytime I go into work I feel like each day could be my last day working and right now my family and I really need the money. I didn't give out my real name for again I don't want anyone from the McDonald's I work at to see it and know it's me. I want to be treated with respect and I know that respect is earned not gained. Because what my manager said, I've lost all respect for them.

Since: Mar 07

Ontario, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

For one, what did you say to the manager to the extent that you'd be threatened with your job? It must have been pretty serious...

For two, are you "threatened" or just nervous about your job? If you're threatened, call the police. If you're just nervous, talk to the store manager and explain the situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Mcdonalds Forum right now

Search the Mcdonalds Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fast food workers prepare to escalate wage demands 1 hr Time for Action 3
Meat supplier in China scandal has global reach 14 hr the answer 2
McDonald's, KFC operations in China affected by... Tue MatrixDecoder 3
McDonald's, KFC in China face new food scandal Jul 21 RayH 1
McDonald's, KFC in China Face New Food Scandal Jul 21 Salmonella Anyone 1
Lied during a job interview Jul 18 Mimi 2
100 arrested outside of McDonalds HQ in protest... Jul 15 Cordwainer Trout 3
•••
•••