Apply at Mcdonalds
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 07

Ontario, Canada

#62 Oct 1, 2011
aldina russino wrote:
i would like to apply if there is any part-time position. i have experience making sandwiches coffee. To the customer and work well with others as a team worker. And willing to learn.
You can apply to the restaurant in person or by applying at www.worksforme.ca
Mark Motyl

Pittsburgh, PA

#64 Dec 19, 2011
Zyinxz wrote:
I recently applied few days ago, and now there going to interview me tomorrow, what are they going to ask me? Please help me!
First of all calm down, all they are going to ask you if you have any prior experience working in a fast food restaurant. Also just make sure you sell yourself, say things such as I'm a quick learner and I'm qualified to work the cash register or the grill. But just remain calm. Pretty much anyone can get a McDonalds job, because they don't discriminate in hiring anyone OK. So be blessed and good luck in you new job. Thank you.

Since: Mar 07

Ontario, Canada

#65 Dec 19, 2011
Mark Motyl wrote:
<quoted text>First of all calm down, all they are going to ask you if you have any prior experience working in a fast food restaurant. Also just make sure you sell yourself, say things such as I'm a quick learner and I'm qualified to work the cash register or the grill. But just remain calm. Pretty much anyone can get a McDonalds job, because they don't discriminate in hiring anyone OK. So be blessed and good luck in you new job. Thank you.
That's not true. You clearly don't work there. We have several levels of discrimination to ensure we only hire the best people.

Since: Nov 11

Dallas, TX

#66 Dec 20, 2011
Unknown27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true. You clearly don't work there. We have several levels of discrimination to ensure we only hire the best people.
There are no "levels of discrimination" in our hiring practices, you fraud. You STILL don't have any credibility here. I don't know why you continue to post your unwanted, disinformative opinions here...

Since: Mar 07

Ontario, Canada

#67 Dec 21, 2011
Dude I've been posting here for 5 years - helping countless customers and employees. I have immense credibility - in fact, I should be running this forum.

If you don't discriminate in your hiring practices then you must have horrible employees.

Since: Nov 11

Dallas, TX

#68 Dec 24, 2011
Unknown27 wrote:
Dude I've been posting here for 5 years - helping countless customers and employees. I have immense credibility - in fact, I should be running this forum.
If you don't discriminate in your hiring practices then you must have horrible employees.
Dude I don't care how long you've been posting here, you have absolutely no credibility anymore especially after the frauds you perpetrated and the lies you told. Run this forum? With an attitude like yours, you couldn't run water.

Since: Mar 07

Ontario, Canada

#69 Dec 25, 2011
JLM-McD wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude I don't care how long you've been posting here, you have absolutely no credibility anymore especially after the frauds you perpetrated and the lies you told. Run this forum? With an attitude like yours, you couldn't run water.
I have never committed any fraud. My experience in restaurant management is extensive and always based off company policies which create the right settings for success.
AGENT47

Casper, WY

#70 Jan 2, 2012
[email protected] I dont work for or have worked for mcdonald's but i know every job has some sort of discrimination against all people no matter what!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mcdonalds Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
otp3 Jul 20 Crazyeyes 1
I hate working for McDonalds (Jun '06) Jul 20 Crazyeyes 505
Got Called By McDonalds, Need to go to Orientat... (Jun '07) Jul 18 imlovinit626 276
how long are breaks for certain hr shifts at mc... (Aug '12) Jul 16 Usa 22
When does mcDonald Contact you after you've pas... (Oct '11) Jul 11 Anonymouss 29
Awaiting approval on my schedule Jul 10 Ash122 1
Not Good Jul 8 Eathomenow 1
More from around the web