Ontario, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

aldina russino wrote:
i would like to apply if there is any part-time position. i have experience making sandwiches coffee. To the customer and work well with others as a team worker. And willing to learn.
You can apply to the restaurant in person or by applying at www.worksforme.ca
Mark Motyl

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

Zyinxz wrote:
I recently applied few days ago, and now there going to interview me tomorrow, what are they going to ask me? Please help me!
First of all calm down, all they are going to ask you if you have any prior experience working in a fast food restaurant. Also just make sure you sell yourself, say things such as I'm a quick learner and I'm qualified to work the cash register or the grill. But just remain calm. Pretty much anyone can get a McDonalds job, because they don't discriminate in hiring anyone OK. So be blessed and good luck in you new job. Thank you.

Since: Mar 07

Ontario, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

Mark Motyl wrote:
<quoted text>First of all calm down, all they are going to ask you if you have any prior experience working in a fast food restaurant. Also just make sure you sell yourself, say things such as I'm a quick learner and I'm qualified to work the cash register or the grill. But just remain calm. Pretty much anyone can get a McDonalds job, because they don't discriminate in hiring anyone OK. So be blessed and good luck in you new job. Thank you.
That's not true. You clearly don't work there. We have several levels of discrimination to ensure we only hire the best people.

Since: Nov 11

Desoto, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Unknown27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true. You clearly don't work there. We have several levels of discrimination to ensure we only hire the best people.
There are no "levels of discrimination" in our hiring practices, you fraud. You STILL don't have any credibility here. I don't know why you continue to post your unwanted, disinformative opinions here...

Ontario, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

Dude I've been posting here for 5 years - helping countless customers and employees. I have immense credibility - in fact, I should be running this forum.

If you don't discriminate in your hiring practices then you must have horrible employees.

Since: Nov 11

Desoto, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Unknown27 wrote:
Dude I've been posting here for 5 years - helping countless customers and employees. I have immense credibility - in fact, I should be running this forum.
If you don't discriminate in your hiring practices then you must have horrible employees.
Dude I don't care how long you've been posting here, you have absolutely no credibility anymore especially after the frauds you perpetrated and the lies you told. Run this forum? With an attitude like yours, you couldn't run water.

Ontario, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2011

JLM-McD wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude I don't care how long you've been posting here, you have absolutely no credibility anymore especially after the frauds you perpetrated and the lies you told. Run this forum? With an attitude like yours, you couldn't run water.
I have never committed any fraud. My experience in restaurant management is extensive and always based off company policies which create the right settings for success.
AGENT47

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

W@W I dont work for or have worked for mcdonald's but i know every job has some sort of discrimination against all people no matter what!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Mcdonalds Forum right now

Search the Mcdonalds Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Got Called By McDonalds, Need to go to Orientat... (Jun '07) 47 min shamia305 246
Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 17 hr Uh oh 22
Need help to build mobile app for temp/part tim... 19 hr ZakirJaafar 1
please help me !!! Jul 27 Nedzad Hadzibajric 1
old mcdonald's commercial - help me find it! (Mar '07) Jul 26 Yvonne 62
Fast food workers prepare to escalate wage demands Jul 25 TedsLiver 7
Meat supplier in China scandal has global reach Jul 24 the answer 2
•••
•••