Apply at Mcdonalds
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Canada

#1 Sep 9, 2007
I recently applied few days ago, and now there going to interview me tomorrow, what are they going to ask me? Please help me!

Since: Mar 07

Ontario, Canada

#2 Sep 10, 2007
They're going to ask you job questions just like any other job. Be prepared to answer why you want to work for McDonald's, and have some good examples of when you've really been a good team player ready.

Montréal, Canada

#3 Sep 10, 2007
Wooo, I got hired today =)
Paul

Twickenham, UK

#4 Sep 11, 2007
Well that was stupid advice, enjoy your awful stress filled underpaid job
Raj

Kuwait

#5 Nov 6, 2007
Can u give the email address you applied?

Thanks a lot.
Unknown27

Waterloo, Canada

#6 Nov 6, 2007
Raj wrote:
Can u give the email address you applied?
Thanks a lot.
You apply in-store to the manager... there is no email address to apply to...

Stourbridge, UK

#7 Nov 7, 2007
You can print off an application and hand it into your local store.
Sw33t T

Plymouth, CA

#8 Jun 28, 2008
Where do you go online applying at mcdonalds

Ontario, Canada

#9 Jun 28, 2008
Sw33t T wrote:
Where do you go online applying at mcdonalds
www.hiringtowin.com

For the promotional code, the restaurant you're looking to apply to will give you the number.
sukhraj singh

Australia

#10 Sep 15, 2008
hello how r u My name is sukhraj i am nineteen year old i have need of job can u help me

Ontario, Canada

#11 Sep 16, 2008
sukhraj singh wrote:
hello how r u My name is sukhraj i am nineteen year old i have need of job can u help me
Well first of all you're going to need to learn how to speak English, and after that you're going to have to go to the store you'd like to work at and ask for an application. Bring your resume and references, and hand them in with your application when you're done.
Arshpreet singh

Springvale, Australia

#12 Nov 19, 2008
hi my self arshpreet singh .i greatly need of a job .pls reply ne if there is any job for me .thanks

Ontario, Canada

#13 Nov 19, 2008
Arshpreet singh wrote:
hi my self arshpreet singh .i greatly need of a job .pls reply ne if there is any job for me .thanks
Well first of all you need to learn how to speak English, and then you need to go and apply at a store, not come on here and ask people.
spngeBob

Cisco, TX

#14 Dec 2, 2008
hey where do i go to apply at micky d's

Ontario, Canada

#15 Dec 2, 2008
I don't know how to apply to micky d's, but to apply to McDonald's you go into the store and ask for an application.
-IM A STAR-

Brentwood, CA

#16 Feb 25, 2009
Hi,im 15 years old and I'm looking for a part-time job, and or a summer job,..and i need help...where can i find one??
any websites??
McDoug

Winter Haven, FL

#17 Feb 26, 2009
Dont applied to Mcdonalds.
ali

Bronx, NY

#18 Mar 4, 2009
my is wy the mcdonalds fact faad

Ontario, Canada

#19 Mar 7, 2009
-IM A STAR- wrote:
Hi,im 15 years old and I'm looking for a part-time job, and or a summer job,..and i need help...where can i find one??
any websites??
McDonald's jobs are the only ones relevant to the discussion here. You can check out www.mcdonalds.com for general information, but applying is done through the individual stores.
ghesyl honey

Addition Hills, Philippines

#20 Apr 23, 2009
hi. am turning 17.. im from philippiness. i'd already taken up the information technology.but inly a first year college. im looking for a job. i got family problem. my father told me to stop for studying.. because his money was just spent for nothing. i decided to find a job in internet.. please do some help for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mcdonalds Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
otp3 Jul 20 Crazyeyes 1
I hate working for McDonalds (Jun '06) Jul 20 Crazyeyes 505
Got Called By McDonalds, Need to go to Orientat... (Jun '07) Jul 18 imlovinit626 276
how long are breaks for certain hr shifts at mc... (Aug '12) Jul 16 Usa 22
When does mcDonald Contact you after you've pas... (Oct '11) Jul 11 Anonymouss 29
Awaiting approval on my schedule Jul 10 Ash122 1
Not Good Jul 8 Eathomenow 1
More from around the web