Five Major Psychiatric Disorders Shar...

Five Major Psychiatric Disorders Share Genetic Link

There are 2 comments on the MediLexicon story from Mar 1, 2013, titled Five Major Psychiatric Disorders Share Genetic Link. In it, MediLexicon reports that:

Five common psychiatric disorders - bipolar disorder, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder , autism, major depressive disorder, and schizophrenia - have been found to have the same genetic risk factors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MediLexicon.

AdamLanzaVaccine Victim

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Mar 1, 2013
They have the same genetic injury from vaccines, though it affects different people in different ways. What is important though is that it injures on a level that has spawned great numbers of illness that can be recognized and labelled. Thats not normal genetic behavior, its consistent with injury that is artificially caused.
Saul
#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts General Hospital Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study offers genetic explanation why cancer occ... Nov 22 Stephany McDowell 1
News 13-year-old shot in Chelsea Oct '16 former democrat 1
News Smoking's grip adds to misery of the homeless (Feb '16) Feb '16 Good News 3
News Kerry released from Boston hospital after broke... (Jun '15) Jun '15 reality is a crutch 2
News Cautious caring (May '15) May '15 HumanSpirit 1
News Radiologist recommendations for chest CT have h... (Jan '15) Jan '15 jordennancy23 1
News Concert to benefit Fitchburg man in fire (Aug '14) Aug '14 jtn 4
More from around the web