Chick-Fil-A'd: Bully Fired After Vide...

Chick-Fil-A'd: Bully Fired After Video Goes Viral

There are 1 comment on the www.breitbart.com story from Aug 2, 2012, titled Chick-Fil-A'd: Bully Fired After Video Goes Viral. In it, www.breitbart.com reports that:

Adam Smith, the man who videotaped himself getting free water at a Chick-Fil-A drive-thru just to berate the young woman as been fired.A Smith in his video said he was happy to feel "purposeful" in condemning the Chick-Fil-A employee over CEO Dan Cathy's same-sex-marriage remarks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.breitbart.com.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Aug 7, 2012
This topic is interesting to me. Like so many other hot topic of the day; one side says something that 'offends' the other side.

Side B makes an angry reply.

Side A claims they are only exercising their right to free speech and that Side B should shut up about it.

In this case, Side A said that they did not agree with gay marriages.

Side B calls Side A some nasty names.

Side A claims that they are exercising their right to free speech.

Side B states their side of the story.

Side A tells them to shut up and stop trying to infringe on their rights.

Side B makes a video of one berating one of Side A. It was much less than a berating, but Side B gets fired for it. Why? Wasn't he just exercising his right of free speech? Why did one side have to apologize and the other did not?

What am I missing here?

In politics, the left and the right do the same thing, so the subject matter is not important.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marketwire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Than 300 Operators Now Using PeerApp Ultra... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Tony 1
News Infortrend's Flagship ZFS-Based Nas Offers 8 GB... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ernest Berkoh 1
News Abitibi Royalties Inc./Malartic CHL Joint Ventu... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Malartic 1
News Orlando Chiropractor and Affinity Health & Well... (Jan '12) Feb '12 Washington Chiro 20
News Benitec Biopharma and Medistem Technologies Suc... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Tanya Doyle 1
News Judicial Watch Files Two Amicus Curiae Briefs W... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Excellent 2
News CFIA/Health Hazard Alert-Certain Dry Sausage So... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Jim 1
More from around the web