Marriott 2nd-quarter net income slide...

Marriott 2nd-quarter net income slides 76 percent but per-share...

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 16, 2009, titled Marriott 2nd-quarter net income slides 76 percent but per-share.... In it, Newsday reports that:

Marriott International says lower revenue and hefty restructuring charges pushed down its net income 76 percent in the second quarter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Curious George Pres

Bridgeport, CT

#1 Jul 16, 2009
And the market continues to rise,price manipulating continues. SEC should enact hold time rules than the market will reflect the real economic picture..
Dumas

Springfield Gardens, NY

#2 Jul 16, 2009
Curious George Pres wrote:
And the market continues to rise,price manipulating continues. SEC should enact hold time rules than the market will reflect the real economic picture..
gOLDMAN sACHS .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marriott International Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Empire Place in Bangkok (Sep '17) Sep '17 LoriBanaszak 1
News New Horizon to build Bridgewater (Feb '15) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 2
Diversity is White Genocide (Aug '16) Aug '16 68587jjkg 1
My White Good Time or Refuge by Patricia Louise... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Patricia_McGurk 1
News A Wi-Fi Problem for Hotels? (Dec '14) Mar '15 suryaahotel 3
News World's Tallest Hotel JW Marriott Marquis Dubai... (Mar '15) Mar '15 suryaahotel 1
News Hotel group asks FCC for permission to block so... (Dec '14) Dec '14 reneir880 1