Recruitment of Bangladeshi workers to abroad

Posted in the Manpower Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
manpowerbd
#1 Sep 28, 2006
We are Catharsis International a Govt. Approved international recruiting agent in Bangladesh registered under the License No: 549. We are offering to supply Skilled / Unskilled and Semi-skilled Bangladeshi manpower to abroad, especially in the Middle East and gulf countries.
Please visit our website www.manpower.com.bd
Therefore being a well-reputed recruiting agent, we would like to offer our high quality manpower in large member. Please do not hesitate to contact with us directly if you have available demand in hand.
I hope you will take the opportunity of recruiting Bangladeshi workers and looking forward to hear from you soon.
--
Regards,
Towfiqul Islam
Mob:+8801713002341
Nazrul islam

Bangladesh

#2 Feb 7, 2007
I want to hire 100 worker from your country. please let us know if it is possible for you.
Md Azmal Hossain

Fuzhou, China

#3 Apr 6, 2007
Dear Sir,
Good day. We are Govt. L/C- RL-808, Holder Manpower Recruitment Agent in Bangladesh. We can supply General & Technical Manpower supply Company in Bangladesh. Since 2001 we are working in this field with entire satisfaction of our valued overseas principal & clients. Presently we are supplying our competent worker to various Countries including Asia, The Middle- East S/East & EU Countries. We can proovide worker fm all categories for your any Industry of field. We can supply Technician i.e. welder, fitter, pipe fitter, turner, mechanic, fabricator, Construction Worker, General Labor, Cleaner, Garments Worker, carpenter, Security Guards etc.
We shall be highly obliged if you try us once our ability to supply competent & Skill worker for your unique company.
We shall wait for your kind advises in these regards.
With kind regards,
Md. Azmal Hossain
Overseas Marketing Manager
Golden View International
Hs.#65/A, Rd.#27, Blk-A
Banani, Dhaka-1213
Bangladesh
Mob: 00880187723714
E-mail: mdazmal@yahoo.com
Md Azmal Hossain

Fuzhou, China

#4 Apr 6, 2007
Dear Sir,
Good day. We are Govt. L/C- RL-808, Holder Manpower Recruitment Agent in Bangladesh. We can supply General & Technical Manpower supply Company in Bangladesh. Since 2001 we are working in this field with entire satisfaction of our valued overseas principal & clients. Presently we are supplying our competent worker to various Countries including Asia, The Middle- East S/East & EU Countries. We can proovide worker fm all categories for your any Industry of field. We can supply Technician i.e. welder, fitter, pipe fitter, turner, mechanic, fabricator, Construction Worker, General Labor, Cleaner, Garments Worker, carpenter, Security Guards etc.
We shall be highly obliged if you try us once our ability to supply competent & Skill worker for your unique company.

We shall wait for your kind advises in these regards.

With kind regards,
Md. Azmal Hossain
Overseas Marketing Manager
HP 008801817723714
Mahfuz Raihan

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#6 Dec 1, 2008
Dear Sir/Madam,
We are one of the leading international recruiting agency in bangladesh.We can supply all kind of skilled,semi-skilled,highly-sk illed Manpower in any country. Since 2007 we are working in this field with entire satisfaction of our valued overseas principal & clients. Presently we are supplying our competent worker to various Countries including Asia, The Middle- East S/East & EU Countries. We can provide worker of all categories for your any Industry of field. We can supply Technician i.e. electrician,plumber,foreman,we lder, fitter, pipe fitter, turner, mechanic, fabricator, Construction Worker, General Labor, Cleaner, Garments Worker, carpenter, Security Guards etc too.
Looking forward for your kindest reply soon.

Best Regards,
Mahfuz Raihan
Overseas Marketing Manager,
COUNCIL ARCADE.
Dhaka,Bangladesh.
Msn ID : bose_pritom@hotmail.com
email ID: marketing@councilarcade.com
ben
#7 Dec 13, 2008
suarer baccara...togore cuida gase tulum.khankir polara...manpower business cudao? salar vaira adam babsa koros janina? salara koto garibre goa marsos? khankir polara slara dojoklhe jaia purbi..suarer baccara..madarcod..
zoher mohamed

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

#8 Dec 14, 2008
hello.iam libyan business man ,i have libyan private copmany which has building projects in libya ,it needs to hire construction and building workers(150-200)persons.
if you can provide us with them from bengladesh then please send me all details and conditions .
zoherest2008@yahoo.com
tripoli-libya
Khondoker Liaquat Hossain

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#9 Jan 17, 2009
Dear sir or madam, We are personaly introduce with you western pacific is manpower consultancy firm in dhaka, Bangladesh..Handeling the skill and unskill workers . Right now we have many skill and unskill construction workers in our hand .Libiya is newly cieculation from Bangladesh take the 10 million workers for construction , factory worker. others sectors.So, if you have any good oportunity, please infrom to us urgently We need the one good partner in libiya .Who can handel nicely and seeking the job on behalf of us .Please write to us your company details with telephone H/P; number then we can contract with you easyly.What is your immigration trem and condition ?waiting for your kind reply as soon as possible .Thanks & Best regards .K ,L ,HossainManaging DirectorWestern Pacific # 66 , siddeswari circular Road Ramna ,Dhaka -1217Tel: 00880-2-9343144Cell phone: 0088 01712276965Email : westernp01wp@yahoo.com.
Mohammad Mozibur Rahman

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#10 Jan 26, 2009
Dear sir,
I want to get a job in the sector Marketing. At present I am working as Marketing Manager ( Asia and Middle East Region ) of Vecordia Group , USA.
I have also seven years experience in marketing, strong capability to make business Plan, financial budget, B2B, B2C business and operation setup .
Mohammad Mozibur rahman
mail: mozib321@yahoo.com
mozib@bluestormnergy.com
kenan ertel

Edirne, Turkey

#11 Feb 3, 2009
hi everybady.ı m lookin a construction work in abroad .kleo555@windowslive.com.& #305; m in turkey
A B M mosaro hossain

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#13 Feb 11, 2009
Sir,

How are you????hope that you are keeping well.

we r one of the legal reqruiting agency of bangladesh.our registration number is R L 701.i have known that u need some constraction labour.i would like to say that we r ready to send u worker.just plz inform me whats requirement do u need to send job invitation and whats the libyan visa process????

i am waiting for your kind reply.

Take care....

A.B.M. MOSAROF HOSSAIN

DIRECTOR

FOREIGN AFFAIRS

14,PURANA PALTAN
DAR-US-SALAM ARCADE
4th FLOOR,MOTIJHEEL
DHAKA-1000,BANGLADESH
REQRUITING LICENCE NO.RL 701
Mohammad Rezwan

Bangladesh

#15 Mar 14, 2009
I am happy to introduce our company called 'MANCO OVERSEAS LTD, RL # 601. as one of the reputed , Professional, progressive and fastest growing recruitment agency in Banglaesh , engaged in the field of Overseas Jobs, recruitment of the international market having an art of established offices in Dhaka, and other states of Bangladesh. We are specialized in human resource and work force services to foreign companies and organizations. We provide skilled, semi-skilled, unskilled, academic, professionals, security personnel, hotel staff, agriculture as well as general labors, domestic helpers, and maids.
We can provide the workers in shortest possible time, as per your need. We would be pleased to join hand with your esteemed organization and would appreciate if you will consider in appointing us as your sole agent for recruiting said work force from Bangladesh.
We assure you our best service and will furnish you with honest, efficient, reliable candidates for your valued client's scrutinized by our executive officers/ panels.
Range of service we could render /Categories : Constructions : IT professionals, Engineers ( Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical), Masons, Carpenters, Draftsman, Welder, Plumbers, Drivers, Etc. Hotel Staff : Manager, Executive Chef, Captain, Secretaries, Accountants, House keepers, Gardeners, Waiters, Etc. Hospital : Doctors/ Nurse, Health Assistants, Pathologist, Lab Technicians, Cleaners, etc. Super Market : Manager, Data Entry Clerk, Salesman, Store Keeper, Butchers, Cashiers, Loaders, etc.
Therefore, if you are serious and interested in this business proposal then please drop us a line so that we can discuss on possible alliances for mutual benefits.
We are looking for Companies or Contractors to whom we can build up our business relationship as well as we grantee to give up to the mark performance.
Looking forward to hear from your end.
Thanking you.
Sincerely
Mohammad Rezwan
General Manager

Email: manco@bangla.net or manpower_bangladesh@yahoo.com
web: www.manco-overseas.com
Mohammad Rezwan

Bangladesh

#17 Mar 14, 2009
I am happy to introduce our company called 'MANCO OVERSEAS LTD, RL # 601. as one of the reputed , Professional, progressive and fastest growing recruitment agency in Banglaesh , engaged in the field of Overseas Jobs, recruitment of the international market having an art of established offices in Dhaka, and other states of Bangladesh. We are specialized in human resource and work force services to foreign companies and organizations. We provide skilled, semi-skilled, unskilled, academic, professionals, security personnel, hotel staff, agriculture as well as general labors, domestic helpers, and maids.

We can provide the workers in shortest possible time, as per your need. We would be pleased to join hand with your esteemed organization and would appreciate if you will consider in appointing us as your sole agent for recruiting said work force from Bangladesh.

We assure you our best service and will furnish you with honest, efficient, reliable candidates for your valued client's scrutinized by our executive officers/ panels.

Range of service we could render /Categories : Constructions : IT professionals, Engineers ( Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical), Masons, Carpenters, Draftsman, Welder, Plumbers, Drivers, Etc. Hotel Staff : Manager, Executive Chef, Captain, Secretaries, Accountants, House keepers, Gardeners, Waiters, Etc. Hospital : Doctors/ Nurse, Health Assistants, Pathologist, Lab Technicians, Cleaners, etc. Super Market : Manager, Data Entry Clerk, Salesman, Store Keeper, Butchers, Cashiers, Loaders, etc.

Therefore, if you are serious and interested in this business proposal then please drop us a line so that we can discuss on possible alliances for mutual benefits.

We are looking for Companies or Contractors to whom we can build up our business relationship as well as we grantee to give up to the mark performance.

Looking forward to hear from your end.

Thanking you.

Sincerely

Mohammad Rezwan
General Manager
Manco Overseas Ltd
email- manpower_bangladesh@yahoo.com
Mr A N Chaudhary SALARCO

Penarth, UK

#19 Mar 31, 2009
Khondoker Liaquat Hossain wrote:
Dear sir or madam, We are personaly introduce with you western pacific is manpower consultancy firm in dhaka, Bangladesh..Handeling the skill and unskill workers . Right now we have many skill and unskill construction workers in our hand .Libiya is newly cieculation from Bangladesh take the 10 million workers for construction , factory worker. others sectors.So, if you have any good oportunity, please infrom to us urgently We need the one good partner in libiya .Who can handel nicely and seeking the job on behalf of us .Please write to us your company details with telephone H/P; number then we can contract with you easyly.What is your immigration trem and condition ?waiting for your kind reply as soon as possible .Thanks & Best regards .K ,L ,HossainManaging DirectorWestern Pacific # 66 , siddeswari circular Road Ramna ,Dhaka -1217Tel: 00880-2-9343144Cell phone: 0088 01712276965Email : westernp01wp@yahoo.com.
ASLAAM-U-ALAYKUMMr
DEAR LIAQAT HOSAN,PLEASE SEND US MORE DETAIL ABOUT YOU BUSINESS.THANKS.>>>A. N.CHAUDHARY From SALAR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD.BINASHOOR-TRIPOLI-LIBYA
mr john owen

Accra, Ghana

#20 Apr 5, 2009
linkvisa Recruitment company

currently we offers job positions in canada and australia.

categories of job available are-
fish parkers salary=15$ per hour
fish cutters salary=15$ per hour
lobsters salary=15$ per hour
plumbers salary=15$ per hour
drivers salary=15$ per hour
security salary=15$ per hour
supervisors salary=20$ per hour
accountant salary=24$ per hour
engineers(spcify) salary=26$ per hour

job offers letter to your clients are been processed within 14 working days as effect from clients registrations with us.
visa type is 2 years working permit,passports can be send to us by DHL or fedex only.
Terms and conditions
ticket by employer and returns after completion of contract,accomodations, feeding,medical facilities,food and transportations,would be provided to the employee,contract is 2 years,labour card would be provided to the employees by the employer,other terms and condition to canadian labour laws

All interested agents should pls contact us at the linkvisarecuitment@yahoo.com, you can also make a call to
+233240086949,in united kingdom call +447031808820.. or you can also chart with a staff on our e-mail id at yahoo messenger for more details.

pls feel free to contact us for any assistance you need.

Best regards,

john owen general manager/immigration lawyer

linkvisa recruitment company.
Nurul Alam

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#26 May 2, 2009
Dear Sir,
I am capable to handle your requirement. Send your demand letter and details of Salary. I have valid papers and manpower ready here, we will consider all the expenses against this deal. Looking for your kind disposal. I am looking for sincere and honest deal in all respect.
Nurul Alam
alam457387@yahoo.com
Nurul Alam

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#27 May 2, 2009
Dear Sir/Mam,
All employers and manpower importers worldwide are requested to contact me. I can arrange everything with 100% confirm business. alam457387@yahoo.com
Mohammad Rezwan

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#29 May 5, 2009
Greetings from Dhaka, Bangladesh! It is my great pleasure to introduce Manco Overseas Ltd as a recruitment agency, registered under the company act of Government of Bangladesh. It was established 1998 and located in the Naya-paltan, Dhaka & its Sub Office at Banani, Dhaka.
Our main purpose is to provide different categories of Bangladeshi Manpower around the globe. We supply Skilled, Semi-Skilled, Technical, Professional and unskilled Manpower. We mainly provide hardworking and efficient workers as per your requirement and as you know that Bangladeshi workers are laborious and sustain their working capability even in the most arduous condition. As regards overseas manpower deployment, the Government procedure and formalities in Bangladeshi are comparatively very simple. Currently, we are dealing with various clients from different countries and successful in supplying Bangladeshi Human Resource without any complains.
If you desired to recruit Bangladeshi workers easily then you have to arrange to facilitate the following Documents
1. Demand Letter
2. Power of Attorney
3. Employment agreement between companies
4. Employment Agreement Paper
5. Guarantee Letter
6. Verification of documents and pre approval
After having the above mentioned documents we will advertise our national Newspaper to recruit the potential & skilled workers, then we wish your company delegation to select the workers by a face to face interview here in Dhaka.
We will facilitate all the arrangements for interview, Transportation, Hotel according to your convenience.
In this regards, we are looking forward to start the business with your reputed Organization. If given a chance, we assure you to give the best of service. you can contact with us through our mail , manpower_bangladesh@yahoo.com & my mobile- 0088-01715591198, 008801713453478
Your kind cooperation on this regard will be highly appreciated and looking forward to meet with you and learning more about your company in the near future.

Thanks and Regards
Mohammad Rezwan
General Manager
Manco Overseas Ltd
Golam Mostafa

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#30 May 14, 2009
Dear Sir,
We are looking for Civil Engineers (B.Sc. or Diploma) for Oman. Very lucrative job offer with a good salary. We need them very urgent for processing. Please communicate us as soon as possible with their Original Diploma or B.Sc. Certificates.
Golam Mostafa
e-mail: sonarbangla1@gmail.com
Al Arafat Travel & Tours (Pvt) ltd.
53, DIT Extension Road, Naya Paltan
Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
mafizur rahman

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#31 May 23, 2009
i am a civil engineer, i want to civil engineering job
mail, mafizur_ruet@yahoo.com
cell, 01917109449

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manpower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite high unemployment, companies can't fill... (May '13) May '13 Ande 1
> (Nov '12) Nov '12 CAREER LINKS IMMI... 1
we need workers (Aug '12) Aug '12 Mr Salimon Bello 1
we need workers as hotel services in UK (Aug '11) Aug '11 Yussuff Handy 1
Offer Vietnamese workers! (Sep '07) Apr '11 YAMA GUCHI 7
News ManpowerGroup completes deal for Indian IT firm (Apr '11) Apr '11 Sromobazar 1
News Top talent hard to find for Midwest employers (Apr '11) Apr '11 Sromobazar 1
More from around the web