Truck convoy draws large crowd to hel...

Truck convoy draws large crowd to help kids

There are 1 comment on the WPMT-TV York story from May 14, 2012, titled Truck convoy draws large crowd to help kids. In it, WPMT-TV York reports that:

Dozens of kids and hundreds of trucks hit the road in Lancaster Sunday for a special event to help raise money for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPMT-TV York.

J Weaver

Lancaster, PA

#1 May 28, 2012
I have admired the Lancaster originated Make-A-Wish convoy to raise money for kids with serious illnesses and injuries for many years. I looked at this event a little different this year because the local chapter of Make-A-Wish has a Lancaster native, Kenneth L. Eshleman as their Chairman of the Board, who was arrested for DUI last year. For an organization who promotes an over the road fund raiser that could easily benefit a seriously injured child from a DUI accident, it seems inappropriate that such a person should serve as the Chairman of their Board.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

MakeAWish Foundation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charity grants reef-trip wish of boy with cancer Jul '15 Judy Coiner 1
Help fund Make a Wish kids' wishes (Feb '14) Feb '14 Emily 2
News Make-A-Wish Foundation working to connect Taylo... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Taylor swift 5
News Alex Lelenoa Fights Bad Guys And Leukemia As He... (Oct '13) Oct '13 John Stoffer 1
Climbing the Wall for Make a Wish. (Dec '12) Dec '12 Alice 1
News Jones County Girl Gets Make-A-Wish Playhouse (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sandy 1
News Make-A-Wish Riding 4 Wishes Fundraiser (Sep '12) Sep '12 Beaufortdixiegirl 1
More from around the web