Lululemon Is Too Streched

Lululemon Is Too Streched

There are 1 comment on the Seeking Alpha story from May 8, 2013, titled Lululemon Is Too Streched. In it, Seeking Alpha reports that:

The shares of Lululemon Athletica have appreciated by 16% over the past 30 days and are currently trading near their 52-week high.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seeking Alpha.

flyswatter

Dallas, TX

#1 May 8, 2013
It has been quite the uproar with this sheer pant that they put out. Somewhere I recommend for a truly trustworthy pant is http://www.fitnessfashions.com/en/3-bottoms ...you can shop by pant type, brand, activity, and even custom sizes. The women's activewear they carry would never be see-through!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lulu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Query about formatting an online publication (Dec '16) Dec '16 Gordon Hasford 1
News Baby Shakes by Demarest Campbell is Released (Sep '15) Sep '15 philoctotes 1
News Another earthquake rattles off Vancouver Island... (Jan '15) Jan '15 5-plus magnitude 1
News Stock Upgrades: Lululemon Athletica Is Out of t... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Philip Cohen 1
Self Publishing (May '12) May '12 James Green 1
More from around the web