Victoria's Secret: Victoria's Secret ...

Victoria's Secret: Victoria's Secret bras hurt women's skin

There are 16 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 8, 2009, titled Victoria's Secret: Victoria's Secret bras hurt women's skin. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Women in several states, including Florida, claim Victoria's Secret bras gave them rashes and other skin problems, and a group of lawyers sought Wednesday to consolidate their cases against the lingerie chain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

flashback

Jensen Beach, FL

#1 Apr 9, 2009
Ladies - burn your bras - womens lib deje vu.
St Patrick

Jensen Beach, FL

#2 Apr 9, 2009
Erin go braless.
Vince

Jensen Beach, FL

#3 Apr 9, 2009
I volunteer to remove and check these bras - must be 40 or younger. This offer won't last. Show up in the next 20 minutes and I'll throw in a sham wow.
Limited Brands

Jensen Beach, FL

#4 Apr 9, 2009
Victoria's Secret - "Her" real name is Victor.
Cosmo Kramer

Jensen Beach, FL

#5 Apr 9, 2009
Somtimes my nuts itch - do you think my BVD'S have formaldehyde in them?
Deputy Dog

Altamonte Springs, FL

#6 Apr 9, 2009
When women wear this lingerie, ain't nothing secret
lab-rat

Boca Raton, FL

#7 Apr 9, 2009
Are the bras made in China? Hey, it's a small price to pay to look good. Since when did women complain about a little discomfort at the expense of their wardrobe. Between the shoes and the bras and all the crap they put on their face you'd think that they'd know better by now...
lll

United States

#8 Apr 9, 2009
VS is the chinese drywall of lingerie. Still, the people buying this stuff have to know it's low-quality junk, right? They should be suing themselves for stupidity.
Reality

Hollywood, FL

#9 Apr 9, 2009
Buy a different bra if you don't like the ones at VS. Hello. Is this a difficult thing to grasp? You have choices, people. Choices. CHOOSE something else if one doesn't work for you. My God, it's just as bad as people suing cities because they can't afford to live there. Well, move to a city you CAN afford!!! Losers.
BOBBY

Lakeland, FL

#10 Apr 9, 2009
I GOT A RASH FROM MY JOCK ,SHOULD I SUE NIKE. PLEASE ADVISE.
YukonCornelius

Deer Park, TX

#11 Apr 9, 2009
Someone should pummel that attorney.
The Truth Detector

Alachua, FL

#12 Apr 9, 2009
There's no secret that their hair-dresser doesn't know. The most expensive piece of real estate in the universe is that little patch of tri-angle, and they sure know how to use it.
sarah palin says

Marydel, DE

#13 Apr 9, 2009
When my nuts itch, I send them out shopping. One day I sent one out for a pair of Levi's and she brought home a young stud and a grand kid.

I need to spend less time on my porch looking at Russia.
cindy

Linden, NJ

#14 Jul 23, 2011
Cosmo Kramer wrote:
Somtimes my nuts itch - do you think my BVD'S have formaldehyde in them?
This post made my day. My cat recently died. His name was Cosmo....after Cosmo Kramer (from Seinfeld). Also, the post was funny as hell!:)

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#15 Jul 24, 2011
sarah palin says wrote:
When my nuts itch, I send them out shopping. One day I sent one out for a pair of Levi's and she brought home a young stud and a grand kid.
I need to spend less time on my porch looking at Russia.
ROFLMFAO.

Thanks so much, I was badly in need of a laugh.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#16 Jul 24, 2011
BOBBY wrote:
I GOT A RASH FROM MY JOCK ,SHOULD I SUE NIKE. PLEASE ADVISE.
Just do it.

LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Limited Brands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio State To Get $100M Gift | WBNS-10TV, Centr... (Feb '11) Sep '13 Raj Chanani at Earth 96
News Panel says 10 Poindexter Village buildings shou... (Jul '13) Jul '13 They cannot kill ... 3
News March retail sales figures tepid due to cold we... (Apr '13) Apr '13 rain 1
News Easton Town Center has become such a popular fi... (Jul '09) Jan '13 Smith 55
News Consumer Business Recap: Victoria's Secret At C... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Gringo 1
News Victoria's Secret Fights To Retain "Naked" Bran... (Aug '12) Aug '12 rowdy01 2
News Schumpeter: Pretty profitable parrots (May '12) May '12 hot thongs 1
More from around the web