commitment to the truth (lowes fort m...

commitment to the truth (lowes fort mill, sc)

Posted in the Lowe's Employees Forum

fort mill

Charlotte, NC

#1 Sep 3, 2017
asm pet parade. workers wanted wear no red vests, work your own hours, every Friday leave early, call in on Mondays, work overtime hours if you want, requirements kiss cheeks, close knit morning breakfast, we take care of our group. this store is one big joke.

Since: Aug 17

Location hidden

#2 Oct 1, 2017
Funny, I work at a store similar to this.

Delivery team almost never wears their vests, never. One guy does and he is the only one who has morals. The rest of the delivery team complains that they only have 15-20 hours OT a week. Yep, they complain about not getting enough OT.

One driver in particular arrives an hour early, clocks in and sits at the delivery desk. Talks to anybody that will humor him, makes a few phone calls and complains about the number of deliveries he has to make that day ( 3 ). He once delivered a single dishwasher on the flat bed truck, nothing else was on the truck. Took him nearly 8 hours to do this. A single dishwasher in 8 hours.

I have complained about his mannerism and lack of respect for humanity. At the time, an ASM reminded me that you have to be human to care about humanity. He was right. That same ASM reminded of a story he once told me. In a managers meeting, the often referred to this delivery driver as the "Milk Maid" because he milks the clock for all the OT he can get in a week. Funny but true story.

He is not in Fort Mill but still works for Lowes, minus the vest.
Hmmm

Buffalo, NY

#3 Oct 9, 2017
fort mill wrote:
asm pet parade. workers wanted wear no red vests, work your own hours, every Friday leave early, call in on Mondays, work overtime hours if you want, requirements kiss cheeks, close knit morning breakfast, we take care of our group. this store is one big joke.
Lol one of my former stores, maybe it changed but was the best of the three I worked at in my time there ... how long have you been at Fort Mill? New store manager came in right before I left so maybe it change
Weird

Mooresville, NC

#4 Oct 31, 2017
fort mill wrote:
Ours only work 45 hours a week. Can't wait till they all get fired for time theft. Zero morals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowe's Employees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
586 (Nov '17) Sun Jimmy 7
Cutting lumber etc Aug 6 Break room guy 6
Open Close Open Close Open Close Roller coaster... (Jan '18) Jul '18 ProGuy 8
Lockers Jun '18 Lmnop 8
stop whinng (Jan '18) Jun '18 huh 18
This crackho stole money from her workplace-Tri... Jun '18 huh 4
My door is always closed! Jun '18 huh 7