Lowes sucks

North Wales, PA

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Lowes sucks all there employees are horrible
Lowes sucks

North Wales, PA

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Left my info was told they would contact me its been a week no calls yet. Customer services awful
hnlpf

Cameron, MO

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Lowes sucks wrote:
Left my info was told they would contact me its been a week no calls yet. Customer services awful
Need to call the corporate hotline and explain what happened. The stores hate it when they get heat from above they can't fix what they don't know abot
Lowes Customer Care

Bucyrus, OH

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Thank you for taking time to contact regarding this issue. Here is our new online app, a new innovative Lowes/Youtube collaboration, that allows customers to resolve issue quickly and efficiently.

Please follow this link and you will be prompted to enter your complaint/compliment detains. You will also have your opportunity to share your experience with the youtube community if you so wish.

Sincerely,
Norm from Lowes Customer Care
Never Stop Improving!
Redvests to close in Aug

Schnecksville, PA

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Lowes Customer Care wrote:
Thank you for taking time to contact regarding this issue. Here is our new online app, a new innovative Lowes/Youtube collaboration, that allows customers to resolve issue quickly and efficiently. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-d99S74IdHgXX
Please follow this link and you will be prompted to enter your complaint/compliment detains. You will also have your opportunity to share your experience with the youtube community if you so wish.
Sincerely,
Norm from Lowes Customer Care
Never Stop Improving!
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowes Companies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RTM Position going away? 47 min Anyone Know 12
Mr flooring 7 hr Mr flooring 1
Our Store RTM guy just lost his door! 22 hr Rtm dude 15
Lowes pilot program in east coast to eliminate ... (Oct '15) Mon Yomommastank 1,137
Politics Sucks May 26 Doof 2
Holiday Pay now a 'use it or loose it' category... May 25 RetailSlave2816969 9
Congratulations Bob! May 25 Blind Rodent 2
More from around the web