Lowe's W-2 Tax Information Website

Lowe's W-2 Tax Information Website

There are 52 comments on the lowesredapron.com story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Lowe's W-2 Tax Information Website. In it, lowesredapron.com reports that:

A new website has gone online, offering information to current and former Lowe's employees searching online for w-2 and tax information on Lowe's. (CLICK HERE FOR LOWE'S W-2 Information)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lowesredapron.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
this guy r ghey

Houston, TX

#2 Jan 20, 2009
wow you are fail
Dfs sux

Defuniak Springs, FL

#4 Jan 25, 2012
Thank you for wasting my time!!!!
Irritated as hell

Versailles, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2012
Why is it taking an act of God and possibly an attorney to get my W-2. Unbelievable.
APRIL FOSTER

Harrisburg, PA

#7 Feb 6, 2013
I JUST WANT TO GET MY W2 PLEASE! THE W2 THAT I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE IN JANUARY. I STILL DONT HAVE AND NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHERE THEY ARE. Really!
SMA

Schnecksville, PA

#8 Feb 6, 2013
This topic comes up every year around this time. You would think Lowe's would put a link to where former employees can get their W2s on their careers website.

Former employees move sometimes and fear that the form will get lost. A link with some info can fix that.

But Lowe's is run by dummies who are more worried about ripping the company off to line their own pockets rather than make things run smoothly.
cheryl evans

Mooresville, NC

#9 Feb 10, 2013
Its the law to have are w2 by Jan.31st . All I get is run around from lowes.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Feb 13, 2013
cheryl evans wrote:
Its the law to have are w2 by Jan.31st . All I get is run around from lowes.
It's the law that they get sent out by the 31st. You don't have to have them by then.
partofthesolutio n

United States

#11 Feb 14, 2013
WWW.w2express.com .... Takes some navigating, but this is the site Lowe's uses.
skyridge

Alamogordo, NM

#12 Feb 15, 2013
http://www.w2express.com/ Link for former employees
worked fine for me

Winchester, VA

#13 Feb 16, 2013
skyridge wrote:
http://www.w2express.com/ Link for former employees
lowes company code is 11116
Butch Chambers

Chicago, IL

#14 Feb 16, 2013
We all need to organize a class action suit against Lowes for negligence in not providing the w-2's on time as REQUIRED BY LAW,,, they have my current home address and email and phone#s on file...only been 8 months since I worked there...they are REQUIRED to send this to us and they are BLATENTLY breaking the law!!! Anyone know a good corporate lawyer who can initiate a class action suit for us?
Jesse Hendrick

Washington, DC

#15 Apr 11, 2013
I worked for Lowe's for like 8 months. It's a terrible company in general. That is all. AND I didnt get my W-2 either.
ronny j martinez

Lancaster, PA

#16 Jan 28, 2014
What web site from lowes can find it the w2, I worked 1 week in march 2013 for this store.
Aredross

Antioch, TN

#17 Jan 28, 2014
They send it out with in the legally allowed timeframe…. You people, I just don't know.
previous CS from Lowes

Chicago, IL

#18 Feb 3, 2014
The website for employees is Myloweslife.com . But fyi for the employees like I who no longer work there will have to wait until it is mailed to them.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#19 Feb 5, 2014
previous CS from Lowes wrote:
The website for employees is Myloweslife.com . But fyi for the employees like I who no longer work there will have to wait until it is mailed to them.
That's not true. My husband quit working there in July of last year and got an email a couple weeks ago to print his W2 from home. He was able to do that.
Nicole Ahee

United States

#20 Feb 11, 2014
I moved from the address I provided when employed at the Lowes in Houma La. To my current address at 310 Ray drive Downsville La. 71234. I've been told over the phone that they would send it to me but haven't received it yet. What is the best way to get my W2 form ASAP
Tim d

Lawrenceburg, TN

#21 Feb 13, 2014
Lowes thinks it will save money by not mailing out the w2. No postage and we can save on paper and printing. What a great idea on how to screw these lowly employees.They also believe if you work at Lowes you must be a job hopper or scum bag that moves around a lot. That is there response when contacting Lowes .Did you move or do you have the correct address on file? Give me a break Lowes morons Lowes should be fined for breaking the law. Boycott Lowes and never shop there again. The Columbia, Tn store is the worst Lowes store in the region Poor pay and a sorry company to work for!!.
sam

Lubbock, TX

#22 Feb 19, 2014
so I am guessing I am not the only former employee who hasn't gotten their w2 yet?
dgwn

Lubbock, TX

#25 Jan 14, 2015
Hey important question.. I called and get nothing but the run around.. is this the link we can print out our w-2forms to file income tax .. no im not crazy just first year fileing.. plz respound as I see this is the only place to get questions answerd and info on lowes w-2..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowes Companies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOODBYE LOWES & DEPOT------amazon is the name 4 min killer 1
Amazon and Sears Merge 5 min Let me down Lowes 2
Any other Region having a CC with the HR Director? 12 min HRM 34
Sales Ppeciaists Appliances East Coast 33 min Let me down 39
The secret way to ssei 2 hr ssm 13
Pretend Interviews 3 hr Never again 9
reason to worry 4 hr I Got To Go 5
**New updates for the July 29th Phase 3 Restruc... 10 hr Baab 172
Evolve phase 3 begins in Q3 22 hr YouGotThatRight 868
confirmation of rumor 23 hr Balloon knot 50