Religion at Lowe's
Terry

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2012
How does one respond to customers who try to force you into a conversation about salvation/church/Jesus, etc?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Terry wrote:
How does one respond to customers who try to force you into a conversation about salvation/church/Jesus, etc?
The same thing you'd do in public. Listen politely for a minute or so, then make up something/somewhere you have to do/be.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Terry wrote:
Say something like,"I have my own beliefs and would rather not talk about it on company time. Thank you for honoring my wishes."
ALL IN

Woodland, CA

#4 Sep 14, 2012
I"m Buddhist.
Radar

Walkerton, IN

#5 Sep 14, 2012
If you may recall, Lowes IS our religion. I AM LOWES and I will never stop improving! I have a bracelet that says, "What would Niblock do?"
Spanish Mike Alvarez

Schnecksville, PA

#6 Sep 15, 2012
Radar wrote:
"What would Niblock do?"
Announce store closings along with massive layoffs, watch the stock go up a few bucks, then go and sell off a bunch and pocket a few million.

Gotta love capitalism!
nedm

Pembroke, MA

#7 Sep 15, 2012
Maybe mention Rev. billy and start singing "Can I shop enough for Africa"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowes Companies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex with cashier 44 min Not wearing pants 2
told you can't leave at scheduled time? (Nov '12) 57 min doomsberg 40
Why is it so hard to get full time in Lowes 1 hr keep the small ma... 13
hr mgrs waste of time and payroll 1 hr clowns 4
Lowe's Donates $1M To African American Museum 1 hr tired of stupid 2
Lowes pilot program in east coast to eliminate ... (Oct '15) 1 hr tired of stupid 1,472
Policy on loading customers 6 hr Pop 2
any cuts coming for the cincinnati stores (rg 16) 9 hr worried 7
More from around the web