SOS Employee discount gone..What's yo...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#42 Sep 4, 2012
faux Niblock wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the cholesterol from all the company paid steak and lobster dinners has clogged the blood flow to our brains.
Now pass me the hot butter.
And here all along I thought it was because they wore neckties---I was told neckties shut off the oxygen and blood flow to the brain causing those things.
Robert Niblock Quote

Schnecksville, PA

#43 Sep 4, 2012
Pedro Rodriquez wrote:
<quoted text>
And here all along I thought it was because they wore neckties---I was told neckties shut off the oxygen and blood flow to the brain causing those things.
"The acquisition of leading online retailer, ATG, another step towards realizing our vision of offering customers an endless aisle to shop, with more than 3.5 million additional products to choose from. Tremendous sales growth on lowes.com , enhanced by flexible fulfillment capabilities, serving customers that increasingly demonstrate a preference for retailers that enable them to shop whenever and wherever they choose."
Radar

Walkerton, IN

#44 Sep 5, 2012
Thanks for the clarification, Mr. Niblock. Now I know why we have beef jerky on Lowes.com .

I'M ALL IN!

Since: Feb 12

United States

#45 Oct 7, 2012
Just for shits and giggles, I pulled up p&p and HR guide on employee discounts...is it really a new "policy" if there is no revision to either the policy or the HR guide? Both of them still have cost plus 10% as the rule. So who's to say we don't get the discount if there is no current policy stating otherwise??? I know I'm nitpicking here but I'm annoyed by this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowes Companies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DM assessment 2 min Zvssgw 1
This thread is for factual re-structure informa... 5 min staying positive 1,834
allready jumping ship at my store 5 min wondering 3
Support manager interview 16 min Kdjsgwbdb 96
Hunton & Williams Letters 25 min Burnt 627
Future of Lowe's 32 min Beenscrewedonce 9
interviews 54 min Beenscrewedonce 15
Lowes department manager loss 1 hr Whatwhat 137
Here's the real deal with the restructure- I w... 9 hr SMH27 456
More from around the web