My Lowes Life
Fed up

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Jul 1, 2012
A multi Billion dollar company that bugs the shit out of you to enroll in direct deposit CANNOT build a website so that I can get my checkstub?!?!?!?!?! Seems like just another thing that is broken with this company.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 1, 2012
Fed up wrote:
A multi Billion dollar company that bugs the shit out of you to enroll in direct deposit CANNOT build a website so that I can get my checkstub?!?!?!?!?! Seems like just another thing that is broken with this company.
Multi billion $$ company who is giving the top dogs millions of dollars per year...maybe they should take less and invest it back into the company so we CAN get a better system and give the employees more than a 1% raise-which is a joke. They have forgotten what is like to try to live on $8-10/hour---because, "we should be thankful we got any raise." Really?? 1% of a million dollars is alot more than 1% of $10.00-I can figure that out and I am not even in management. The rich get richer off the backs of the poor who are getting poorer my the week.
Bird

Westland, MI

#3 Jul 3, 2012
Fed up, I agree. But, don't go to connections (Lowe's Facebook) with this, it is a website meant to address concerns and to get information, however, all of the A$$ kissers will collectively peel the turds off of their noses and slap you in the face with their super sized $hit ball if you try to bring to light any concerns. If you are looking for useless knowledge about inspirational quotes or how to avoid getting hepatitis while burying your face in your boss's A$$, then I would suggest going there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowes Companies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
farting in front of customers! (Feb '16) 1 hr Fernando 71
18 year Lowes employee stops theft, gets fired! (Oct '13) 21 hr Vengeance21 36
Lowes pilot program in east coast to eliminate ... (Oct '15) 22 hr Maybe 1,598
2017 Great Year for Lowe's Sat Manly 5
HATE TO SAY THIS but------ Nov 30 Joeblow79 2
told you can't leave at scheduled time? (Nov '12) Nov 29 flowergirl21 42
any CUTS COMING SOON? Nov 23 Numb 5
More from around the web