Fed up

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Jul 1, 2012
A multi Billion dollar company that bugs the shit out of you to enroll in direct deposit CANNOT build a website so that I can get my checkstub?!?!?!?!?! Seems like just another thing that is broken with this company.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 1, 2012
Fed up wrote:
A multi Billion dollar company that bugs the shit out of you to enroll in direct deposit CANNOT build a website so that I can get my checkstub?!?!?!?!?! Seems like just another thing that is broken with this company.
Multi billion $$ company who is giving the top dogs millions of dollars per year...maybe they should take less and invest it back into the company so we CAN get a better system and give the employees more than a 1% raise-which is a joke. They have forgotten what is like to try to live on $8-10/hour---because, "we should be thankful we got any raise." Really?? 1% of a million dollars is alot more than 1% of $10.00-I can figure that out and I am not even in management. The rich get richer off the backs of the poor who are getting poorer my the week.
Bird

Southfield, MI

#3 Jul 3, 2012
Fed up, I agree. But, don't go to connections (Lowe's Facebook) with this, it is a website meant to address concerns and to get information, however, all of the A$$ kissers will collectively peel the turds off of their noses and slap you in the face with their super sized $hit ball if you try to bring to light any concerns. If you are looking for useless knowledge about inspirational quotes or how to avoid getting hepatitis while burying your face in your boss's A$$, then I would suggest going there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowes Companies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
psi program (Dec '11) 4 hr julie nardi 63
Lowes to use robots to replace employees - WSJ 10 hr charlie Chapman 10
Harassment, bullying & management cover up (Jul '13) Oct 29 lost in lowa 40
Employee Monitoring Oct 29 Lowes Secret Shopper 15
ASM doesn't know how to do labels Oct 28 lbt 2
It is starting .... Oct 26 nedm 1
Identified Boardwalkties Oct 24 BobbyJay 5

Lowes Companies People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE