Pembroke, MA

#1 Dec 3, 2012

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 3, 2012
nedm wrote:
http://training.fema.gov/EMIWe b/IS/is912.asp
Might be worth it to take.
Doesn't hurt to read what you Google then post. The course date was last January.
too funny

Mooresville, NC

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Brad Mason wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't hurt to read what you Google then post. The course date was last January.
That's typical of nedm and sound advice which he will never heed. This goofball is just beat for a conversation
DMxMD

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2012
How does he find this crap? I've never once searched for FEMA retail training on google.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 3, 2012
DMxMD wrote:
How does he find this crap? I've never once searched for FEMA retail training on google.
He has a lot of time on his hands.(This is where he chimes in about how fast it is to surf the web.)
nedm

Pembroke, MA

#6 Dec 4, 2012
Crap? Well let's see I've clearly made statements indicating I'm into government which leads into this.

I didn't "google" this. If finding information is wrong well then I don't want to be a dumbass like you!

So what do you use the internet for...just this website? There's millions upon millions (cue Carl Sagan (do you know who he was? probably not).

FEMA has provided training to any civilian for years with online classes. I know people in government that take these classes and noticed that one is for retail. What's your response now that I know too many people? Ok so you have a packard bell computer made in 1995 running AOL 3.0 in a trailer park in a town of less than 1,000...hmmm

Everyone has the same amount of time in a day, maybe you don't use your time very well.

If you don't want to take it that's up to you but at least it shows FEMA trains people more than lowes.
NEDM IS CORRECT

Schnecksville, PA

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Brad Mason wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a lot of time on his hands.(This is where he chimes in about how fast it is to surf the web.)
Don't be hatin' on NEDM just because he is smarter than you. His cat has a higher IQ than most of the posters on this site.
imbecile

Mooresville, NC

#8 Dec 4, 2012
get of nedm's junk. you're both full of it. idiot
CAT FIGHT HILLBILLY

Schnecksville, PA

#9 Dec 4, 2012
imbecile wrote:
get off nedm's junk.
Same thing your mom said last night at Nedm's place.
nedm

Pembroke, MA

#10 Dec 4, 2012
full of it? Do you use the internet or not? there's more than just games and youtube movies.

If you don't know how to find or use the internet that's fine
www.google.com/insidesearch/landing/powersear...

If you rather learn by doing that's fine but then you'll end up doing very stupid things.
how peculiar

Mooresville, NC

#11 Dec 4, 2012
CAT FIGHT HILLBILLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing your mom said last night at Nedm's place.
Let me get this straight my deceased mother was in nedm's basement watching you go down on nedm's junk. so what did you do flip over. don't answer that. I really don't want to know.
nedm

Pembroke, MA

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Why do you go here while on company time?

Anything from Mooresville is probably either someone at a store or from corporate as the town is pretty damn small.

Answer the questions please.
Gordon Ramsay Alvarez

Schnecksville, PA

#13 Dec 5, 2012
how peculiar wrote:
<quoted text>Let me get this straight my deceased mother was in nedm's basement watching you go down on nedm's junk. so what did you do flip over. don't answer that. I really don't want to know.
Hello, dirt brain! Why is the oven not on?! You and your mom get back in the kitchen and cook me and NEDM our dinner!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lowes Companies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I got fired from Lowe's in PA - am I eligible f... 14 min Thumpers 33
Do major shareholders care? 1 hr Debbie Yates is Evil 6
Never seen a forum like this for any company 7 hr SnackyPuddin 15
HR and LP positions getting cut!!! 8 hr Betty Boop 120
Mystery Training Meeting Today 10 hr Bob Tillman 67
Voice Team (Feb '11) 12 hr sssder 51
Store hours 15 hr Ohmywhatthewho 18
Opening Eyes 16 hr Chewbacca 24
EOS results 18 hr Athens Ohjio 36
More from around the web